[UK] 'Otters' O5-4 'The Optimist' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Mature
- Active

- Just got LTCOM I do believe you should wait a little bit longer before applying
- You recently resigned from OSA and I think you should reapply for that so you can become more intertwined with A-1 and the council
- Along with that I do believe your application is lacking
I have to agree with Tarz on this one. Best of luck on your verdict!

PhoenixHeanix

Civil Gamers Expert
May 19, 2022
Biggest + Support I can give

He has all the qualities and more than required for Site Command. It was nothing but utter foolishness for him to not be given one of the factions of Site Command long long ago and i certainly hope that ridiculous foolishlessness will not be repeated.

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Has a lot of CL4 experience (and some cl5)
+Great interactions overall
+Would make an amazing O5 member

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
+/- Neutral support

You're an amazing member of the community as a whole and have done some good things for NU-7 but I am going to agree with what people have been saying. NU-7 is currently in a difficult spot with its current activity and turnover and I feel like you could do a lot of good things as LTCOM which you have just received.

I can see you making a brilliant commander if that was still something you wanted and if not after spending some time at LTCOM and seeing how you grow from that I think you could make an amazing O-5.

Good luck with whatever you end up doing!

Rosalyn 'Vrda' Leigh

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Otters .Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure.Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.