[UK]Pacman's Staff Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Jan 28, 2022
Name:
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:49585350

Previous Rank (convert if required):Mod

Who demoted you?: Resigned / can't remember who i had the chat with.

Date of demotion?:Around March 2022

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

What is the case against you?:My staff time/ sits was pretty low, as i also had very little time IRL to play, so it was a mixture of Demotion/Me Resigning.

Is this true?: Pretty much, I mean, i was inactive in my staff duties, so it was warrented.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Nope

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Two Warnings when i first joined the server, none since.

What is your side of the story?: I was in a very stressful part of my life where i had more work than freetime so i couldn't really be actively on SCP and doing staff stuff, as well as the fact that we had so many staff at the time that getting a sit was near impossible, so i thought of it a while and was thinking of resigning for a time being until i got more control of my day, and it turns out when i was going to talk about it, i was also told i was getting demoted for Inactivity, which i took pretty well.

Why should you return / what will you change?:I have more free time now, and I've been quite active lately, using my time on to report rule breakers by calling staff, though i wish to once again deal with that myself, so the staff team is a little lightened in terms of luggage. On weekends Due to living in Europe i can be on quite early and stop the so called "Downtime" which a lot of people take advantage of to break rules.

Edit: Forgot to put UK

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Mans been active, creating fun and good RP, would be an amazing fit

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

warned me for fearrp back in his staff days

(in all seriousness he was a good staff member following the rules and a serious roleplayer.)

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
+Support

It's Richard fucking Pacman, the myth. The legend

In all seriousness, SL should be more considerate of people's personnel lives. It isn't fair to demote someone for something out of their control, Richard is a model player and has been nothing but an asset towards this community. Goodluck Richard, I think I can speak for everyone that we'd love to have you back as staff!

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
Can't say I recall ever having a negative experience with Mr. Steiner and he's been around quite some time now. If he has the time now I don't see why he should not be reintroduced to the staff team.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Good bloke

- Only thing that needs improving is activity unless it is just time zone difference etc

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After careful consideration, I have decided to bring you back as a Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.