[UK] Panled's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panled

Apr 16, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): brostingz
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 12 hours 35 mins
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Panled", N/A
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Tom "Panled" Brewer
Steam ID: 76561199111233112
Discord ID (name#0000): Panled#7824
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, I haven't made any others yet.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I used to staff on different FiveM servers, I have been a senior moderator at one point but since then has switched to Gmod
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have over 1.5k hours on FiveM RP where I have been in Gangs, Police and many more unique and different roles. I also have been playing a lot of Star Wars RP and SCP RP which has engaged me more with RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It varies on the days, during the week I have school so I will be on 2-5, However during the weekend and holidays I play most days for 5+ depending on if I have plans
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: My main reason is for for the community itself, the SCP RP UK community has room for better roleplay and I think improving the quality of roleplay will increase the happiness of members. Therefore, I hope to improve the quality of roleplay by ensuring that there is enough staff on call to take care of member concerns, without them having to wait too long to get the support they need and teach existing players where they can improve and better the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think my experience in a FiveM server may show that I have the capability of being in staff, not just that but all those experiences I've had on that server would greatly benefit me going further in communities by realising the common issues that occur on game servers and how to combat them. I also have a passion for this community to really strive and show it's colours, and I think one way to do this is to have a staff team full of great people and I think that the addition of myself could be a nice benefit to the community.

Last edited:

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+No warnings

+/- No interactions
+/- Vtime

+/- Decent application

Hello. I will be giving you a neutral verdict as I haven't had any interactions with you in-game.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Neutral

-Vtime is low though meets requirements
-No interactions

-No punishments

Good luck!

Hypnos

Mar 6, 2023
Positive
+ No infractions.
+ Solid experience as a staff member.
+/- No interactions.

I wish you luck! Reading through your application proved to me you have a desire and passion to help improve the community!

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ / - Neutral Support
- Low Playtime
- Application lacks detail

- Never seen you before on site
- Best on luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Saphira Harlow

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Oct 17, 2022
Scotland
-Support
Low playtime
Application could be better
No interactions/unsure of maturity

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral

- No warnings
- Staffing Experience

- Low VTime
- No interactions

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Hello panled! i will be giving your app today an Against rating for the following reasons below.

-Zero Interactions
-Little vtime
-Never seen before
-No activity noted

-Staff Experience

Good luck, God Bless.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Panled ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application overall seems fine. However due to the Community not knowing you we cannot determine if you would be a valuable Staff Member for our Team. I suggest joining an RP Group or actively engaging in RP with the people or talking in OOC and partake in conversations so the Community can make themselves a picture of you and can get to know you better.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.