SCP-RP Staff
Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Phillip-Dee

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6days vtime

In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Operative Phill dee

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Edward Thomas (changed since last app)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord ID (name#0000): ninjabanana305 (no #nums new format)

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: -
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No never anything like this
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
yes I have vast amounts and time as staff on a previous SCP-RP server aswell as holding high ranks accross many DarkRP/MILRP and also on Arma 3 past Admin
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have gained so much experience from this server but yes when i joined civil networks I already had been playing gmod and Arma3 Rp servers for about 7-8 years
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Ive been enjoying playing a lot and on a slow day ill get maybe 3hours but better days i've been on 8+ hours and im currently on 7days a week
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
so with this being my 2nd app its gonna be hard to try write something original but here goes. I love this server to peices and enjoy the friendly community, that's why i would love to try make the place safer and more enjoyable for the newcomers and also veterans that have issues, this is also going to be another way of growing my ties within the server and making more friends that i'm sure id then enjoy some great RP with
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
as stated in my last app when it comes to experiance as staff I have an absolute abundance of it, across many servers i have been staff dealing with documents on google and also all diffrent kinds of !logs. I am online quite a lot both on and off peak times its this factor that i belive puts me above others in that my play times ensure that theres always someone for players to contact if needing help. I am a very mature person and anyone who plays with me should know this. I am currently trying to become an IA ambassador so i already always behave in a professional manner and don't minge.

if i'm giving the time to see how this server operates then once i am familiar with what im doing you would all agree that im a great addition to the staff team

Thanks Phill Dee

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Application is detailed
- Vtime is good
- No warnings kicks or even bans

- Only thing I would suggest improving is your image / getting well known within the community and having interactions with people

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Plenty of interactions (All good)
+Friendly guy
+Liked within community
+Good application
+Vtime
+No prior punishments
+Experience

Blobby

Jun 2, 2023
+Support
Mature
Good interactions
Detailed application
Previous experience

Phil would be a great candidate for the staff team - Good luck!

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Guys to everyone who has taken the time to respond and give their feedback on my application so far it is appreciated so much in just one day 11 reviews. dont know if thats high or low normally but im very happy and thank you all so much

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
+support
Mature
Good interactions
Excellent attention to detail
Experienced

Good luck phil, you'd be a great asset to the community :)

mr bob woodall

Jan 26, 2023
+Support
best ia agent hes making it somewhere he's active he should get it hes a best canitdit in the sscp mod app

Scotsman

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @phill-dee ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.