Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A-1 LT (Holding)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
O-1 SGT (Held)
MTF E-11 CSG (Held)
SCP-096 (Holding)
CI-BCOM (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warn that’s expired and it was for fearp

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I believe that I am quite qualified for the position of ECA from my time on the server as I have past and current ISD experience and senior roles such as A-1 LT and CI-C BCOM. I also have experience as an assistant from my time as an OSA. I believe from the skills I have gained over the time of the server can help me carry out orders given out by the Ethics Committee. I also know from my knowledge how to properly conduct my RP from what I have learnt from other people in the server.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
• Ensure that the Foundation Legal Codex is being followed by every personnel inside the Facility.
• Carry out any tasks that have been given to you from a higher up such as an ECM or ECC.
• Actively monitor different departmental activities.
• Assist Site Administration with their monthly department reviews.
• Report any issues occurring within the site to an ECM+ at times that are needed.
• Conduct tests on SCPS with the help of O-1.
• Host tribunals against CL3’s who have broken the Foundation Legal Codex.
• Approval of Documents and Tests

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*The dusty old terminal flashes up*

*It reads SCRIPTNET enter Y/N*

███████: Y.

*The terminal flashes up with files and a search bar at the top of its screen*

███████: *Searches for O-1 SGT ‘Poli’*

*This file is classified to CL5 only viewing this file while not being a CL5 member of the foundation will cause a memetic hazard to be deployed. Do you wish to continue Y/N*

███████: Tricky these days isn’t it? *Enters Y using the keyboard*

*The terminal slowly loads up the text within the file*

███████: Fuck me we desperately need some new computers down here.

*3/6/████

Name: Jeremy ‘Poli’ Hershal

Introduction: Not the best cards in life for him. Never will be himself in life. Lost his family at a young age had no one else to go to in times of darkness. However with this impeding on his life he continued on while putting on a facade of happiness on the outside. Finishing school he didn’t know what he wanted to do. On a fateful day he saw a flyer advertising about the marines and how they’re taking on enlists for an ongoing war at the time. He had nothing else in life going on for him so he took up the opportunity. Gruelling work being in the academy. However no matter how hard he passed with flying colours. He was glad that he felt like he was doing something.

The discovery: It was just any other night in the marine corps. He was getting ready to get to bed when a prototype of a sleeping gas was pumped into the vents of the bunks. This meant the scp foundation armed with their guns and gas masks enter place a bag over his head and leave undetected with him coming with them. He was woken up when they reached Canada, █████. Still with the bag over his head we was placed into a room fitted with two metal seats and a camera. The bag was then removed off his head and he was given a brief over the scp foundation.

The Foundation: ‘Poli’ was then warned about the fact if he denies their job offer he would be killed and swept under the rug to be forgotten about. He then agreed to continue on with the job offer. He was then debriefed about Omega-1 Laws Left Hand and the ethics committee. The committee had given a notice to the skills of Jeremy ‘Poli’ Hershal during his time in the marine corp. They felt it would be useful to have him as an Omega-1 MTF operative. He was then picked up as a PVT and put onto a trial period which he passed easily with his experiences from the past. He proved his skills in the field earning himself two medals for his hard work and dedication to the regiment. However on one unlucky day he was shot and critically injured by the Chaos Insurgency during one of their raids in the Foundation later on it was identified the gunshot wound was inflicted by CI-C MCOM ‘Niox’. As he was too injured to continue on he was placed in a private room at medbay which only ECA+ and O-1 were allowed to enter for a visit.

The Visit:

███████: Hello Jeremy. I’ve come to you out of my own time to have a nice chat with you. First of all I have to say well done. You’re doing great out there continue on like that.

‘Poli’: I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule Mr. ███████ to come out here and talk with me.

███████: Me and the rest of the Ethics Committee think it’s about time that you should take a bit of a rest from all the guns and violence of Omega-1. We believe it’s better for you to become an Ethics Committee Assistant to help us all.

‘Poli’: Me? Shouldn’t you pick someone better surely there is someone better needed in that position.

███████: We have thought it through thoroughly and we believe you’re the best candidate to be in this position as we have seen your skills in the field we believe that you will excel in the tasks you are given by the committee since we have viewed you being hard working and dedicated when you want to be as seen from your past.

‘Poli’: I understand sir. I feel then that’s the best option to take. I’ll follow through and work as an Assistant to the committee.

███████: Great. You will be contacted when you’re feeling better and out of medbay.

**END OF LOG. Do you wish to exit SCRIPTNET? Y/N**

**Y**

Last edited:

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Worst LT please don’t accept him (please do)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
However on one unlucky day he was shot and critically injured by the Chaos Insurgency during one of their raids in the Foundation later on it was identified the gunshot wound was inflicted by CI-C MCOM ‘Niox’.
I made it mum, I got in a ethics assistants lore
+Support

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Good Day Mr Hershal,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Reactions: Niox
Status
Not open for further replies.