Character name(s): Popko 'Fox'
Civilian name: Popko
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Epsilon-11 SPC (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only verbal warnings for stuff that I wasn't too clear on, but understand now.

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
- I really enjoy helping people out. I've always wanted to help people with whatever I could help with. The medical department lets me help more people in the form of healing people. With the position of Chief of Medicine, I want gain some CL4 experience, help out the medical department more (In the form of training Trainee Medics, hold lectures, etc.) and help be able to help more people also outside of the medical department.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
- After I joined the medical department, I fell in love with it. Being able to help people is what I absolutely love. I've gained a lot of knowledge about the department and I've learnt a lot from both current and past Chiefs/Directors of Medicine. I'm also in KS-1 and am usually serious. The only times I'm not serious is when others around me are also not serious (just having fun on the server).

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- Electroshock Therapy, more commonly known as EST, is a procedure by which a patient is induced into a temporary state of bodily inactivity and by the use of anomalous defibrillators will regain bodily activity and be cleansed of any harm, be it being affected by psychological harm (for example SCP-513 or SCP-099) or physical harm (for example SCP-1025 creating asthma in a subject, the subject being braindead, SCP-330 when too many candies have been taken and the subject's hands have fallen off).
I will take the cowbell SCP (SCP-513) as an example for the procedure. A patient affected by SCP-513 will display a form of psychological trauma and hallucinate a figure and distorted vision. Their physical wellness also declines due to these hallucinations. Patients will be located to a secluded room with only the people affected and/or involved present in the room. The patient will be asked if they have been handled with the anomalous defibrillators before, as they strangely work only once per patient, and if no will be asked if they consent to the EST. If no consent has been attained, the patient will be informed of the consequences of not participating in the EST and asked again. If they still do not give consent the patient will return to their normal duties (D-Class patients will be returned to D-Block). If consent is attained, the patient will look at the wall and/or away from the person performing the EST. The person performing EST will penetrate the patient with a medical harpoon and use the anomalous defibrillators to return the patient to a state of bodily activity. The patient will be healed, as the anomalous defibrillators make the patient feel drained after use, and returned back to their normal duties (D-Class patients will be returned to D-Block).

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
- Chiefs of Medicine can train trainee medics in the ways of EST and bone restoration and more to help them attain a medical license. Chiefs of Medicine can also order and direct combat medics to locations where they are needed (for example during a code 2 a combat medic can assist fighting against the riot; during a code 5 assist MTF forces with recontaining SCPs. Besides these points the Chiefs of Medicine may perform psychological evaluations if necessary and be a role model for medics and doctors alike.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Popko (25-2-1993) grew up in a small farmers town in the north of the Netherlands. Suffering from a small form of autism, Popko always wanted to help others. It started as small things like helping the teachers during school to actively going out during his free time to help others who might need it. During school, he learned that doctors could help a lot of people and wanted to be like them. All throughout his school time he researched all forms of medicine so he could apply anything to anyone who needed help. This profound knowledge landed him a place in the army, which at the time lacked combat medics. He trained as hard as he could and made a lot of friends who all appreciated him for his skills. Nearing the end of his training, he was tasked to help as a backup combat medic for an unknown PMC and ordered not to ask questions. What Popko saw on the field there is unknown, but it urged him to break the rule and ask if the PMC needed him. A few weeks after the deployment, Popko got reassigned to the PMC and joined the SCP Foundation. There he further researched into medicine and assisted the foundation.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Decent Application
+Knows his stuff
+Otter

Popko is an extremely friendly and polite individual, actively plays as a Combat Medic and is even in KS-1! He would be a good fit for CoM

• Love
Reactions: Popko

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022

Medical logowhite.png
RE: Popko's Chief of Medicine Application​

Good Evening Popko,

Thank you for taking the time to write a Chief of Medicine Application, after discussion with the Medical Lead Team, we have decided that you are suitable for the role of Chief of Medicine.

You will be placed on a 1 Week probation period.

Kind Regards,
Department Directors of Medicine​

• Love
Reactions: Popko
Status
Not open for further replies.