Simon "I am in your walls"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon-11 Private
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warning for FearRP, being honest it was when I was somewhat knew to the server and didn't really know the rules, now I know that if someone is aiming a gun at you, you are required to follow their orders in fear of possibly losing your life.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I personally love cognitohazards when it comes to SCPs, this would make me a suitable candidate for SCP-096 as I'm very aware of his duties and lore, as well as knowing how to properly act during a breach due to knowing the layout of the facility. I would also be very fun to work with when it came to examinations done by researchers as I know the lore of SCP-096 and know his mechanics.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Sitting on the ground, usually whining to himself quietly. If anyone does see his face he will proceed to exterminate him and then go back to sitting and whining, after a minute of this SCP-096 is permitted to roam the facility.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is only permitted to go wherever a SCP-096-1 instance is created, if its in the D-block then yes. Apart from that SCP-096 is only allowed to go to wherever the instance of SCP-096-1 is present.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Get scramble goggles in order to protect yourself from the cognitohazard, before attempting to tackle the breach make sure to call out the breach to inform the facility of the breach, after that you will want to retrieve a bucket from one of the several areas that it appears in (bathroom, HCZ unspecific SCP chamber ETC), put the bucket on SCP-096 when close to him. If SCP-096 is aggressive allow him to exterminate the SCP-096-2 instance, do not attempt to pacify him nor shoot him in this mode. When SCP-096 is sitting down you are permitted to use the anomalous containment beam to pacify SCP-096 then put SCP restrains on him.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Accepted

Hello @Simon
Thank you for taking the time to create an SCP 096 Application, you may contact an Admin+ for your whitelist in-game.

Kinds regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.