[UK] Ragamuffins Executive Researcher Application

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:579378161

Discord name
Harlow#5932

For how long have you played on CG SCP
Well, I started playing in December 2021, I believe.
[HERE is my !time. You can tell when i am on researcher writing docs by the yellow lines.]

In what country are you located?
Czech Republic

Time zone
GMT +1

Character name(s)
"Ragamuffin"

Civilian name
Vladimir Russo

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Holding:
ECA
NU7 CSG
Sr. Researcher

Held:

A1 2x CPL+Lcpl
GSD Captain
IA Ambassador
O1 2x SGT+Cpl
Nu7 2x CSG
Director of Medicine
Consultant
Overseer Assistant
Senior Agent [External Affairs]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
Currently i got only one FearRP warning active. Here is the CLIP of what happened.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
Personally, I believe I am suitable for the executive role for a few reasons. Firstly, I am active, as you could see in a previous question where I provided a link to a screenshot of my !time month menu. You can see my activity on R&D by looking at the yellow lines.

I would say (and executives too) I make excellent documents, always trying to improve them. I put a lot of effort into creating these documents. Also, I consider myself a quick learner, always trying to learn something new. Additionally, once I set a goal, I am filled with determination to achieve it.

I would also say I am friendly and enjoy assisting others. I believe I have a good temper and am capable of providing constructive criticism to researchers on their documents. Additionally, I have previous CL4 experience.

Having been part of this community for about two years, I believe people can tell that I am trustworthy. All of this, makes me suitable for the executive role.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
In the past, I've created a lot of documents that are probably forgotten by now. Right now, I have one finished document and two almost completed ones that most likely will be excellent. I've recently become the lead in an operation, which has made it harder for me to focus on tests. Currently, I'm working on a document for the operation, and so far I think it's going well.

I believe my documents are really good because I put a lot of time and effort into them. I'm always trying to make them better and more interesting. I am also trying to make it with roleplay. And lastly, I check my documents like 5 TIMES before i upload/give them to an executive to ensure there is nothing missing/there are no grammatical mistakes. That is why I think i make good documents.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?
-Help new researchers
-Read uploaded documents by R&D, contact them and provide feedback for improvement if needed, then grade or decline their document based on quality
-Approve certain aspects of tests, such as cross-tests and arming Class-D personnel
-Conduct informative lectures for research personnel
-Conduct tests and samplings
-Create or involve themselves in operations
-Handle CL4 responsibilities (closing PW BD, avoiding abductions, etc.)
-Seek ways to improve the research department
-Produce chemicals
-Ensure the R&D department has sufficient capital

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in.

BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM.
BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM..
BOOTING_UP_SYSTEM...
SYSTEM_BOOTED_UP!

WELCOME UNKNOWN! PLEASE INSERT YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD TO PROCEED!

<CL4 CARD DETECTED>
SCANNING BIOMETRICS.
SCANNING BIOMETRICS..
SCANNING BIOMETRICS...
SCANNING COMPLETE!

WELCOME DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH! HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU?

Director of Research: Please give me file of Sr. Research Teegun "Ragamuffin" Apollo.

Understood! Loading File.

<LOADING>

<LOADING>

<LOADING>

<LOADING COMPLETED>

Teegun Apollos File