Character name(s): Old: Philip "Rando" Wilson. New: Trent Scoope
Civilian name: Trent Scoope
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Uk Server
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes I Do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Held: MTF E-11 PVT Holding: Nu-7 LCPL, CI-A And DEA, IA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I Once Got Warned About 6 Months Ago When I Was Really New For Fear Rp.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- I am applying for Security Captain because I personally like playing GSD and It has been my most favourite job/dep from when I started to now. Secondly. I am applying due to the fact that I look up to a lot of GSD Captains when I joined as there are very helpful and kind who helped me fix my mistakes and help me grow on the server. So I just also what to show the same kindness the other Captains have showed me and hopefully help some new people settle and enjoy there time in GSD. Thirdly, I am applying because I wish to offer a lot more opportunities for the GSD so they can protect d-block and the staff and for anyone who need a license for anything.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- What makes me suitable for Security Captain is that firstly, I have good leadership skills and I have quite a bit of experience as A GSD Officer And I Have Worked with A lot of Captain in The Past To Run D-Block And Maintain Order. I Also I am Very Understanding In Most Situations. Also I am Calm And Ready To Take On Any Challenges That Face Me So I am Also Just A Positive Influence.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- There responsibilities are to assist the Chief Of Security With Running The GSD And Maintain Order And Also Deal With Any Issues That May Occur And It Is There Duty To Supervise The New Cadet And Anyone In GSD And They Rule Over Everyone In D-Block When No Chief Of Security Is On. The GSD Captains Also Train People For Licenses And Jobs Such As Response Unit And Containment Unit. Lastly It Is To Be A Help And Model To Be Looked Up To.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Trent Scoope
Affiliated With: Gustavo Floyd (Brother) Parents (Dead)
Origin: Pinewood , Canada

Trent Scoope And His Brother Gustavo Floyd Where Both Were Great People Gustavo Was Very Smart So He Was A Researcher For The Government But Never Said Anything About His Job But Trent Was A Pinewood Ranger Unit One Day Gustavo Disappeared And Trent Was Alone But He Heard Things Outside And He Saw A walking Skeleton He Was Flabbergasted But Scared But MTF Nu-7 Came To Save Him And He Wanted To Enlist So They Brought Him In Stripped Him And Passed Him Over To GSD To Get Trained As A Cadet He Had A Lot Of Notable Feats Such As Defeating SCP 076 All By Him Self When He Was Low As Everyone Ran He Charged Him And Defeated Him. Later He Received Trainings To Help Him Survive These Breaches And Protect Everyone But At Last One Day He Found Him Gustavo Floyd So He Thought It Was Great And Now For His Hard Work He Is Waiting For His Hard Earned Promotion To Defend D-Block From These Criminals.

Last edited:

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
+Support
- Active
- Lot of Detail

- Not pleasing with looks

Nova

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 15, 2023
+support
friendly
smart in bad situations
active
lots of detail

Reactions: MiQrzs

Jimmy Swan

Jan 10, 2023
+/- neutral
-haven't seen you on site as an officer (might just be because I'm inactive or I forgot)
-not a lot of detail in the answers

-seems like you got some potential

Best of luck to you mate

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
to: Trent Scoope (trent-scoope@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

1705518079915.png

The following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office
Hello @Rando

First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be accepted and moved on to the next phase of the recruitment stage.

Please get in contact with one of the Security Chiefs, either @Zack Baker or @Skinner to schedule an interview. I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.
Zack Baker

Reactions: MiQrzs
Status
Not open for further replies.