List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

(CURRENT) Intelligence Ambassador
(CURRENT) Overseer Assistant
(CURRENT) 096 Whitelist
(CURRENT) CI-A
(EX) MTF A-1 SGT
(EX) MTF A-1 CSG

(EX) MTF NU-7 CSG (2th Time I was Nu-7)
(EX) MTF NU-7 LCPL (1st Time I was Nu-7)

(EX) MTF E-11 LCPL
(EX) CI-G

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

I Have Received many Warnings and even a ban because I was a minge at the start and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry for what I did back then and I promise I will not repeat my actions.

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

I'm Applying for Director of Intelligence because. I Have been holding the Ambassador role for a quite a while now and I believe I'm ready to apply for the Director. After 1 Month of being a Ambassador I have gotten many new skills. After the current Directors leaving the positions I Believe I'm Ready to lead the Department. My Goal for the Department is to make it Active, and other Regiments not hate it. I Genuinely Love the Intel Department and the People inside it. Leading the Intel Department is perfect for My Leading Skills.

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

What makes me Suitable for Director Of Intelligence is. My Leader Ship Skills. During my time as Ambassador and as a Overseer Assistant I Have Learned how to Lead people. When I Recently got Kicked from A-1 I Planted all of my Time on Intel. Currently I'm Trying to Improve my RP and my Activity. My Main factor is that I'm Active. I'm More Active on the weekends than the other days. I Have made many Operations, I Made the operations so the Foundation can Achieve More power than CI or GOC. Currently I Have "24" Activity Logs.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

Authorize Foundation Raids
Training New Ambassadors and Agents
Implement Ideas to make Intelligence Better
Help the Agents in Infiltrations
Work with the Director and with the Ambassadors and implement new suggestions to the department
Infiltrations if No Ambassadors aren't available
Work together with Site Administration, Site Command and with Regiments
Keep a good Relation with the Site Command and with the Regiments

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙
SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET

This is an official Site 65 document.

Any attempt to deface or destroy this document will result in immediate punishment.

Name: Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs
Codename: “The Executioner”
DOB: 19 December 1999
Sex: Male
Height: 184 Cm
Weight: 86kg
Mental state: Good

Strengths:

• Leading
  • Ethical Knowledge
  • Leadership
Weaknesses:
  • Anxiety
  • Public Talking
  • Asthma

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

PRE-FOUNDATION:
Prior to joining the foundation “Rarey” worked in a corporate laboratory on top secret projects, but one day his building was stormed by a military organisation claiming that the company was working on something completely immoral and wrong, As it so happens the company had recently stolen SCP-939-2 from a local facility and were using it for gene-splicing tests on humans. The foundation looked into personnel files and were very pleased with Rarey they recruited him on the spot.

EARLY-FOUNDATION:
During Rarey's early career within the SCP Foundation Rarey worked in Site-34 as a Security. Rarey worked Under Cheif Gian 'Carlo' in the GENSEC Department. During Rarey's time as a Gensec he got bored and joined a MTF Regiment called Nu-7. Rarey was in the regiment for a few months untill he got bored and exhausted. Then Rarey joined a MTF Regiment Epilepsion-11. Rarey was in E-11 and rejoined back to Nu-7 Because E-11 was much boring. Rarey was in Nu-7 for a few months and the he get's Kidnapped by the Redacted Regiment "Alpha-1" also known as "Internal Security" Rarey Got Kidnapped by Alpha-1 "Bob 'Mercury'". Rarey get's Dragged into a room. Rarey secretly had a intrest in the regiment. Rarey in hes free time snook around Floor-3. Rarey knew everything about Alpha-1. After A-1 Rarey decided to change his life around. He decided to Join Intel. After 3 Years of being in Intel He got really intrested in the higher up posisitons. He applied for the Ambassador job. After a few months Rarey decided to Apply for the Director.

-THE FOLLOWING IS-

-REDACTED FOR CL4- -AND BELOW-

-MEMETIC KILL AGENT- -IN USE-

-LOOK AWAY NOW!-
pxAaTNuIhE8nDqZEzvm18HcEN2yEuyIbBfoE3pzCU3vCWTUx1yEL8GvotUKp4ihIwmQFrNlHWB-r3-adDmrqUOFvJxMbIE2LAgEJLMHKEQUwKs33VFUShkmYnonAd1EWc_Jf9iF8MQmk1ziFPwGfguxlf2VPHmEcW7atLU3WB8ZW4zL5dvlLkRZDmA

-ACCESS GRANTED-

-WELCOME CL5- -PERSONS-

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

CURRENT OCCUPATION:

Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs Now works as a Ambassador for the Intelligence Department. Rarey's main object currently is to become the Director of the Department. Currently the looks of it Rarey is maybe going to Achieve it. Rarey is confident that hes going to get it because, the resigned directors and the current Ambassadors want's him to be a Director. Rarey has also a 2th c4 job, a Overseer Assistant.

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT END

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
+Support
Mature
Good App
Experience
Best person for the job.

As an Ambassador and Director, I always admired Rarey if you look at our old chatas you would see that I even encouraged Rarey to make an app. Rarey has all the qualities and more. Hell. I think he would make a better director than me and the past directors.

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
+Support
Mature
Good guy
Active
experience
Good app
Ethical Knowledge

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
1668784311128-png.3845

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .
Hello, @Rarey . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next level. Please contact @Cassius . Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.