[UK] [REDACTED] 'Irish' 'Anderson' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bigbirb2
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 days 05 hours
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O-1 CSG [REDACTED] 'Irish' 'Anderson'
Chaos name (include your rank): Tom Clarke CI-A
Civilian name: Patrick Pearse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531883956
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is not my first application, this is my 2nd. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/james-irish-anderson-staff-application.2755/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM X2 Job Abuse (Glitch Abuse - Glitch Abuse LTAP). So I do understand if you deny / - Support this because of my disciplinary history. However please do note this message, the x2 RDM's was because of me killing Class D's "unethically" once was because you used to not be able to hear through the air lock and the other was because I failed to give 3 warnings. The Job Abuse I have no excuse for but the Glitch Abuse I believe should've been more lenient, so basically I was testing a glitch and was going to do a bug report when I was told it was already known then I got jailed, I then left because I got jailed then got banned for LTAP. (Didn't rejoin for a day). However I do believe I have learnt from my mistakes as my last warn was from 18th of February for RDM.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not have any experience with being a member of staff.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I was MP on the MRP server a long time ago. I have also been MTF for quite some time and in another server I was Nu-7.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On weekdays I can provide around 4 hours of activity. Saturday I can usually provide 4 hours and Sunday I can provide roughly 5 give or take.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well to be quite frank, I've always wanted to join the staff team. I've applied on a few servers as I've always been passionate about the role of staff however this server in particular has always been a good server and one I wish to be associated with. From what I can tell, this server has one of the most friendly staff. Another motive I have is, the fact that sometimes there's no staff available/online when I play as sometimes I'm up late, usually around that time there's quite a few rule breakers but no one can take my sit and I don't usually use a recording software unless I'm on O-1. If I were to be staff I could help combat/defeat this as a whole. I also really enjoy enforcement and it's a reason I joined Omega-1 because you get to enforce the law, so if I became staff it would be more of a "fun" thing for me to do while for others it may feel like a job.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well, as I have read through the staff handbook thoroughly I believe I have some idea of how to perform the duties of staff. However I do believe that my knoweldge of the handbook is exceptional as I have been reading over it a few times in recent days. (mentoring can help me understand the handbook further). I have always been quite a quick learner and I'm able to pick up on things fast if given a chance. I also have a decent understanding of the rules as I have not broken a rule for quite some time whilst actively playing on the server. But, I believe I could help out with daily operations and possibly better the staff team as i have a few ideas I could recommend you guys introduce. I also believe that my roleplay is decent and when I'm in game I always provide a somewhat fun experience. I also fully understand the characteristics that are essential for a member of staff to have and believe I have a few of them.

Note: The app is basically the same from the last because it took me so long to make and it's not too bad. And I don't know what else to make.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+ Support
+ Great rp interactions
+ Good rule knowledge (poke me on ts)
+ Experienced member of the server
+ active ingame and ts

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+ Support
+ Good RP Interactions
+ Active on the Server / TS
+ good Rule Knowledge

Last edited:

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
+ Support
+ Good RP Interactions
+ Active On TS
+ Good knowledge of the rules

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+/- Support
+ Good RP Interactions
+ Active on the Server / TS
-/+ Unsure of good Rule Knowledge
- Previous Warnings/Ban

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
+SUPPORT
+ Good RP interactions
+ Active on the Server and TS
+ Good rule knowledge
- Previous warnings/ban

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
+/- Support
+ Good RP interactions
+ Good Activity on Server and TS
+ Sufficient rule knowledge

- Previous Warning/Bans

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Friendly
+ Great RP interactions
+ Haven't been warn for almost two months (shows they learnt their lesson)

Good luck!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.