[UK] RedMann's Ethics Committee Chairman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelius/Amadeus

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 2, 2023
Italy
+Support
Redmann might have been an ECM for not that long, but I believe he has got the qualities that are required to be an ECC.
He is able to create great RP and help any regiment in need. (Proved by his time in E11)
Either way, good luck man!

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
A couple months ago I came to the UK site just to observe the similarities and differences between the US and UK site. One huge difference I saw was how organized and professional E-11 was. I believe that is due to Redmann’s outstanding leadership skills. Although Redmann is a relatively new ECM I believe that it’s not about how long you’ve held a position, it’s about what you do in that position that counts. Anyone can hold the role of E-11 COM but not everyone can be a good E-11 COM. Same rule applies for ECM. Good luck Redmann.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
This person is very good at their Job, anyone who had given a -Support without reason is just CRAZY

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Normally I would -support this application due to you not being an ECM for very long, but you have been an E-11 commander for a really long time and have shown what you are worth here. I am going to +Support your application due to this. Good luck!

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+ SUPPORT

Although Charles has been ECM for longer I do think that you would be (more) fit for the position.

PS no hate Charles

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

You got the backing from Broda and Athena, so that means you must be a goated ECM.

My experience from you when I was still actively playing was good, gl.

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
+major support
+Friendly
+Mature
+Active in all platforms (forms, discord, gmod etc)
+/-very recent addition to the ethics committee

Hi Redmann.

With the above points mentioned and my previous experiences with you in E11 and GOC, I believe you are one of the best candidates for this position. You have all the Right qualities. Good luck

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
+Support

My interactions with you took place while you were Commander of E-11 and I specifically remember your drive and individual effort were pivotal in bringing the regiment back up to speed after it initially fell behind. Your actions were also decisive in accustomising E-11 to the HCZ update which put your regiment ahead of all other departments and MTFs in terms of their knowledge of the new HCZ layout, which demonstrates initiative and attention to your departments' fundamentals.

Your application accurately details most of the duties of the ECC inside and outside of RP however I would have liked to see you talk more about the FLC being a tool to enforce quality RP and show that you have not misinterpreted it as a beatstick. You overlook some of the more simple day-to-day duties of the EC, such as inspecting tests and auditing departments, passive RP is equally important to the broader EC duties.

While your tenure on the EC so far has been short I expect that if you are bringing the same level of commitment to the EC as you did E-11 then you will make a good fit for the position.

Good luck!

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

I think even though you don't have a great amount of experience within the committee your leadership skills are more than enough for you to succeed in this position and I am confident that you would learn as you go along

Status
Not open for further replies.