RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Name: Red
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5222690
Previous Rank: Senior Admin
Date of resignation?: 12/09/2023
Why did you resign?

I resigned due to a lot of reasons, mainly personal things which I can go into more privately. But there were also a fair few times when I burnt myself out, by assisting on multiple situations at once, and I overstretched myself. So I started to lose interest. I’ve only been gone just over 2 weeks, but have seen a massive improvement and after speaking to members of SL and the community I’ve realised that taking my chance to walk away was the wrong one. It’s also been great to see all the new SL that have been promoted recently.

I started to get sloppy in the last 2 weeks, which was due to an LOA due to my mental health reaching a low. Even in that time, I ended up still being busy due to picking up tasks that not many else would. I still help around where possible, such as Ventz with a small project that I am still working on in my free time.

I also do still have some staff coming to me for answers or rule knowledge, when SL are not around or replying.

Prior to this resignation, have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I should return as I was a crucial piece in the SL team and was always aiming to go above and beyond. I enjoyed my year in the staff team and loved every second. I would love to return and carry on the work I was doing and fill the gap I left.

I know it’s very soon, but in the past 2 weeks it was enough to fully separate and realise that SCP did a lot for me, and I enjoyed all of it. I would love to help the community again and carry on doing whatever I can to improve the server and community as a whole.

I can commit to staff again but with a refreshed mindset and more motivation for the server. In the future, if anything similar did happen I’d communicate more and plan an ROA/LOA to be able to manage this better.

Edit: I have recently been diagnosed with a chest infection, and I will not be available until the 9th of October 2023, at the very earliest.

Last edited:

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
+ Support

Saying this in the most unbiased way possible, as a staff member who worked under you and not as your girlfriend, you were always there and continue to always be there for me and all the staff team. You were the most active and readily available. As a whole the staff team has a lot of room to evolve and improve and I know you want to help out the best you can and would do a good job at it.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Good luck Red, you were a very dedicated SL member and I hope you return in any capacity.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
+Support

Amazing person. one of the best and most dedicated SL member this community ever had.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Man was one of the best SL members, should be allowed to return

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Bro didnt even last 2 weeks away +support

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Cannot think of words to say, he must be brought back as a matter of urgency.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+Support

You were one of the first people I ever spoke to on the server when you were in Nu-7 and I have had interactions with you on numerous occasions whether it be when you were an O5, Nu-7, or staff member, and all the interactions were good. I really hope you are brought back to the staff member and the Server Leadership team straight away.

Best of luck!

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Red resigned very recently on good terms with the entire community, I think he deserves Senior Admin back, Admin at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.