[UK] Red's Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
+support

Homie aint even been gone long enough for it to be anything other than an LOA oorah ?

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Huge Support

Red has been one of my biggest inspirations and greatest friends within the Staff Team, we have worked on projects together, we laughed and had fun together, we celebrated other moments together, He taught me and he was my mentor, my supervisor and a great friend, Half of the things i have learned and do are because of him.

He even wasnt even gone for anything longer than an LOA, and for all those amazing things he has done and for the staff he was, i say YES! He should be Staff, if not SL Again!

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
+Support
Knows how to deal with situations and resolve them!

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
+Support
I've nothing but good words to say about him. I hope he gets reinstated. Definitely one of the best SL I've worked under and with.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+Support

While I may be US. Red is one of the reasons why I wanted to be SL. He knew his stuff; and knew it well, he didn't question himself and worked only to better the server. He needs to be brought back

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @RedBubble55,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Congratulations, we've decided to accept your resignation appeal and you'll be brought back as a Head Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process.

Kind regards,
Rushi​

Status
Not open for further replies.