Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96962464
Discord name: Wee stink#2220
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I was a part of SCP-RP before it released, but more recently I have been playing for several months.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Remmy "Brightside" Marshall
Civilian name: Remmy "Champagne" Amin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I primarily use my microphone to communicate.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I currently on the server have not held a whitelisted role, this is the first application-based role that I have applied for. I am currently in CI as an Alpha, but I do not play anything other than Foundation often.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've got no kicks or bans on record, however I have two warnings, FailRP & FearRP.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- Internal Affairs is by far my favourite role to play on the server. I have, since I began playing, thoroughly enjoyed what the Internal Affairs role has to offer, as well as aspired to progress within the department and within the server. SCP-RP has been the main server I play during my free time, and I spend a majority of my time as an Agent. I believe that my skills and passion for the role align perfectly with what would be expected from an Internal Affairs Ambassador. Through the role of Ambassador, I would be able to expand my skillset and knowledge of the servers inner working, this would also allow me to access a position where I am expected to lead, which would give me the opportunity to showcase the extent of my leadership skills.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I do not have a portfolio on SCP-RP, as mentioned above this is the first whitelisted position I am applying for. However, I have previously been a Colonel on MRP, and my regiment prospered whilst under my command. I have previously held senior positions multiple times on other server, so I am familiar with the core standards of a senior position.

I believe that I can bring a great standard of RP to Internal Affairs, as well as a consistent activity on the server. I have previously aided my peers on the role, and I am openly inquisitive and supportive when required. I consistently look out for other Agents, ensuring their fair treatment, and I always assist them whilst on duty. I have been aiming towards applying for Ambassador for a while, the role itself has always intrigued me, and I find that as it is newer and less experienced players on the server are not given good opportunities to progress or to learn, as an Ambassador I would be able to minorly influence this in some way.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- To this date I have written more than 10 arrest reports on the server, I typically make a report after every major arrest. Good documents should be detailed, but to the point. Documents should contain information pertinent to the situation being covered, and should not include irrelevant detail. Documents are important, as they provide relevant persons with a clear description of events that have occurred, and help to construct a narrative on the server.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Ambassadors help the Director manage the department, although they assume much smaller responsibilities than the director.
Ambassadors should:
  • Organise and assign POIs for Agents
  • Deal with reports and complaints about or concerning Agents
  • Uphold the Legal Codex
  • Assume the standard responsibilities of a CL4 holder, e.g. closing blast doors and approving / reviewing documents.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

██████████████████████████████████████
SCP Personnel File Search Results
██████████████████████████████████████

Search Query: Remmy Marshall

Search Results:

File Name
Description
Clearance Level
Author
Remmy_Brightside_Marshall_Personnel_File​
Remmy "Brightside" Marshall's personnel file, containing details of his tenure and history.​
Level 3​
R.A.I.S.A
██████​
Remmy_Brightside_Marshall_AMB_Interview_Log​
Transcript of a disturbing interview with Remmy "Brightside" Marshall.
Level 4​
Dpt Dir. ███████​
File containing "Marshall" Operation_Log_Calamari​
Classified operation logs with the codename "Calamari," containing the name "Marshall".
Level 4​
Unknown​

WARNING: ACCESS TO THESE FILES IS HIGHLY RESTRICTED.

████████: file open Remmy_Brightside_Marshall_AMB_Interview_Log

OPENING FILE: ACCESS ATTEMPT LOGGED

> **Interviewed:** [Remmy Marshall]
>
> **Interviewer:** [IA Dpt. Director █████ ████]
>
> **Foreword:** [Following Remmy’s notable actions within the IA Department, a meeting is arranged with the Director, to discuss an intriguing opportunity.]
>
> **<Begin Log, [May 28th ████ / 14:25]>**
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [Good Evening, Agent. Please take a seat, and we’ll begin.]
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [Good Evening, Director, thank you for having me.]
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [My pleasure, Agent. I’ve reviewed your personnel file, and I must say, you have an impressive track record. Multiple successful arrests, no disciplinary action taken, an excellent evaluation and a clear dedication to your duties.]
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [I appreciate the recognition sir, this department has a very competitive atmosphere…]
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [With that, I have to agree… But you should feel a sense of pride in your notability. I’ve called you in here today because I want to give you an opportunity. Your attitude is precisely what I’d want from an Ambassador, and I don’t think you’ve plateaued yet. What do you think of the offer?]
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [Well, Sir, I would be more than honored. But don’t you think I lack a certain… popularity? I’ve made a fair few people first time offenders.]
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [I’d caution you not to be overzealous. Popularity won’t keep the Foundation stable, but it will certainly help you in your duties. People will be far more likely to comply with you if you engrain yourself with personnel.]
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [Thank you for the advice, sir. If you think I’m ready then I won’t doubt your judgment.]
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [Good. But tell me, Agent. What does the Foundation mean to you?]
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [The Foundation is my career, my responsibility. Our work here is crucial, and I don’t mind devoting my life to protect humanity.]
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [Hmm. Good response, Agent. That’s all for now, I’ll be in touch regarding the promotion process. Good day.]
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [Thank you, Sir. And goodbye.]
>
> **<Agent Marshall stands, and begins to leave the room>**
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [Oh, Agent. There was another matter I wished to discuss.]
>
>**<Agent Marshall pauses>**
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [Yes, Director?]
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [Are you aware of any other personnel with the name “Marshall”? I wouldn’t say it’s common.]
>
> **Agent Marshall:** [Outside of my family? No. Why do you ask?]
>
> **Director █████ ████:** [Peculiar. No matter, Agent. You’re free to leave.]
>
> **<Agent Marshall leaves the room>**
>
> **<End Log, [May 28th ████ / 14:30]>** >

████████: file open Remmy_Brightside_Marshall_Personnel_File

Personnel File:
Confidential: Relevant personnel only.

Name: Remmy “Brightside” Marshall
Position: Internal Affairs Agent
Clearance: Level 3
Site (if designated): Site-65

Recruitment: Remmy Marshall is a former member of the Metropolitan Police, having graduated top of his class at the Hendon Police College. Remmy Marshall was scouted from the Metropolitan police for his notable dedication and skill in criminal investigations. Remmy Marshall received several commendations from his seniors, particularly for his unearthing of corruption within the MET. Several members of MTF Iota-10 “Damn Feds” work undercover within the Metropolitan Police, and noted Agent Marshall’s budding potential. Hence he was recruited into the Foundation. After receiving the relevant training, Agent Marshall was assigned to the Site-65 containment facility, where he is currently assigned.

Disciplinary Action: Remmy Marshall has currently not had any disciplinary action taken against him, and has no recorded sanctions on file.

████████: file open Operation_Log_Calamari

WARNING: THIS FILE IS RESTRICTED TO CL4+ PERSONNEL

CONTINUE? (Y/N):

████████: Y

ERROR: FILE CORRUPTED. RETRIEVING 1 IMAGE:
a374056b081251ee9dbe75a40ee7bf67.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Omnipotent and Kiwi

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
Amazing at RP
Would be a good fit for the role
Amazing and detailed application which is super easy to read (I did not read all of it....)
Remmswald :D

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
+Support
I sure think Remmy is one of the best Agents we got and probably one of the friendliest and i sure think he would be fit for this role

Reactions: Remmy

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
  • Spends a lot of time on the server so he's super active when I'm around
  • It seems like you put minimal effort into your application although I like the style
  • You had leadership experiences before so I'm confident you'll do great
  • Your attitude is acceptable within the department and many people appreciate your presence on the server

Hello Remmy, I'm giving you a +Support for the reasons stated above. I truly believe you would make a difference within the department for the better and as I said above many people seem to like you on the server and I have zero doubt that you make any mistakes.
Before anyone says anything about why someone from MRP is Supporting him, Remmy held a lot of leadership rank when MilitaryRP was released and I can assure you that he build up a lot of regiments from the ground, I've also placed SCP-RP with him and I can consider him a "Serious Roleplayer", I hope this clears up everything and I wish you the best on your application

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
+ Support

I have never seen someone so dedicated to try and get Internal Affairs ambassador. Remmy would be a very good ambassador considering the amount of time and effort he has put into the server to better the quality of roleplay. I highly recommend accepting Remmy as ambassador as he would not disappoint. Remmys attitude is always positive and never lets bad roleplay effect his time on the server in which he has clear judgement which is a perfect trait for an ambassador to have.

Remmy has also held previous high ranking positions on MilitaryRP on the same network as he was Colonel (The equivalent of MTF Commander) of ISAF whilst I was Colonel of SAS in which he held ISAF to the highest standards and ran ISAF amazingly.

Remmy is someone that will run and assist Internal Affairs to an iron fist and will hold Internal Affairs with high esteem.

Best of luck on your application Remmy!

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Thank you very much everyone for the verdicts so far, if anyone has any questions or concerns in regards to my application you can contact me on TeamSpeak or discord.
Discord name: Wee stink#2220

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Nothing but positive interactions with him, active as IA Agent, actively doing his job, overall positive vibe to be around

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
+support

Active and proficient within the department in-game, and on teamspeak, helping out fellow, newer, agents & creating plenty of documentation alongside his efficient fieldwork.

Best of luck.

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
+ Support
+ Quite active and I like it.
+ A few interactions with good endings.
+ Good playtime.

Experience with him in the past two days has been great so I don't see why he's not capable of being an Ambassador.

Lots of love, your favourite,
Ambassador J. Stradins "The Latvian"

Vxnt

Jun 5, 2022
+Major Support

+Has a great understanding of IA and the FLC.
+Very active
+Good RP skills
+A multitude of interactions
+Responds quickly.

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
+Support
  • Well Known in the community
  • Experience as IA
  • Many people have had good interactions with you
  • Prior CO experience on MilRP
  • Application is of High Quality
All in all, I think you are worthy of the position, and hope that you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.