[UK] Remmy "Brightside" Marshall's DoIA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2020
Thank you for the verdicts so far on this application (Except Kvarkar whom I despise).

I've attached my VTime here for reference.
Remmy, thanks for the additional information. But, I'm still concerned about your behaviour because it is very abhorrent and unprofessional, I wouldn't to go in further detail as the nature of these are not suitable for the forums. Hence, I can not support your application for the Director of Internal Affairs.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Fr3ze

Lord_Fr3ze

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Content Team
Jan 3, 2022
Looks like a good paragraph written here...but uh.....I am currently in a call with you and you did not take the feedback nicely from Herr Kvarkar. Therefore I don't think you can be this position.....

Reactions: Herr Kvarkar

Jacub

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
-support

I would have to agree with the previous verdict, specifically for the following reasons:

1. Bad Attitude: Previous warnings for FailRP and FearRP indicate a history of not adhering to server rules. Additionally, the tone of your application comes across as overconfident and dismissive of others' contributions.

2. Inadequate Justification for the Role: Your reasons for wanting to become DoIA seem self-centered rather than focusing on the overall improvement of the department. Additionally, there is a lack of concrete plans or innovative ideas that could contribute to the department's growth.

3. Professionalism: You lack the level of professionalism that is expected from a Director-level candidate. Some of your responses include unnecessary details that detract from the main points and show a lack of focus.

+ Support
Applicaton proves a long track history of RP creation, community engagement and the other comments in this thread show Remmy has had a lot of positive interactions with the community both in and out of RP.

Expresses a genuine interest in maintaining the IA department's current momentum and looking for areas of RP development.

Lore piece shows a good understanding of SCP lore and EC lore.

Accurately defines and explains fundamental duties of the IA Department Director

Reactions: Remmy
I am writing to express my concerns regarding remmy and their application for the DoIA. Based on the substantial number of warnings and negative feedback this individual has received, it is evident that their current standing within the organization is precarious. I have personally encountered this individual on several occasions, during which they exhibited numerous actions that breached code of conduct policies. Although I do not possess concrete evidence to support these claims, I am deeply troubled by the potential negative impact this person may have on the department if granted this position.

My concerns are further compounded by remmy's limited experience with Clearance Level 4 responsibilities. Their tenure as an ambassador and lower-ranking Omega-1 operative does not adequately prepare them for the leadership challenges inherent in this role. Without a doubt, remmy lacks the necessary leadership capabilities required for such a significant position.

Additionally, their application itself raises red flags. It is notably lacking in detail and appears disorganized. This lack of clarity and coherence could very well translate into any documentation they produce in-game or in their official capacity. Effective communication is crucial for any leader, and the ability to convey information clearly and concisely is a key component of successful leadership.

While I do appreciate remmy as a person and consider them a friend, I must prioritize the well-being and efficacy of our department. I recommend that remmy seek further experience with Clearance Level 4 tasks and focus on developing their leadership skills. Gaining more experience in these areas would significantly bolster their qualifications for a leadership role in the future.

As a former A-1 commander, I have witnessed firsthand the qualities and competencies required for effective leadership within our organization. In my professional opinion, remmy currently lacks the necessary experience to lead a department. I strongly advise that they join a regiment and work towards achieving the position of commanding officer. This pathway provides an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and make the inevitable mistakes that are essential for developing into a competent and resilient leader.

Thank you for considering my perspective. I hope my insights contribute to a thorough and fair evaluation of remmy's application.

Sincerely,

Alex Bones

Last edited:
+Support

• Candidate is experienced in a variety of in-depth RP situations that show his skills, experience and creativity to bring something new to the Department
  • Candidate lists actionable and outlined changes/plans they'd like to bring forth with their promotion which shows future thinking in the interests of departmental growth.
  • Candidate has good experience across the entire range of the IA branch of Site Structure with positions in IA, O-1 and ECA.
  • Candidate already has a focus on the talent pipeline with their RP Scenarios that involves Agents to the best of their ability, demonstrating a growth mindset.
  • Candidate is active and generally friendly across all interactions, currently working closely on them on a decently sized RP project and they have been nice to deal with.
  • Candidate lore document is quite limited and feels more like a personnel file on its own with no outline for how this could tie into other RP creations.
If I had to pick anyone out of the current candidate pool to get the job, it'd be you, I think. It's very clear you're dedicated to the role and the work we're cooking up right now demonstrates it, I am impressed by the sheer effort, time and thought you put into RP scenarios that you are involved in and I find you to be a very like-minded individual when it comes to things related to Tribunals, as I also wish to see them be developed and used more.

The fact you are so dedicated to your documents, for example, shows to me that you definitely could have created some more expansive lore about your character, which is why I will list it as my only downside, though there is evidence to suggest this is not due to a lack of creativity and thus I do not see it as a dealbreaker at all.

Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Remmy
New Email Received
Subject: Internal Affairs Directorship Application

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Greetings Remmy Marshall,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming the Director of Site-65's Internal Affairs Department. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated.

The Ethics Committee has carefully reviewed your application and has run the necessary background checks on your person. After deliberating amongst the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please await contact from the Committee, we will come to you. We look forward to the prospect of you taking lead of the department of Internal Affairs and the changes you will bring to it.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.