Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96962464
Discord name: Weestink
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I played the server since release, and have recently been playing for around the last month.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Remmy "Brightside" Marshall
Civilian name: Rummius Beet tackle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I am currently in Omega-1 as a SPC. I previously held IA Ambassador and O-1 LCPL.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've got no kicks or bans on record, however I have two warnings, FailRP & FearRP. These are both dated a year ago.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I'm suited for this role because I have a great amount of experience in affairs roles on the server. I primarily play(ed) IA, and am currently a Senior Agent within the department. Senior Agent is an internal role, within which I am trusted to assist and lead Agents in the absence of an Ambassador. This includes providing FLC and Arrest clarifications, assigning POIs, and arresting Junior CL4 personnel in violation of the FLC. Due to my vast experience in Internal Affairs, I am also very knowledgeable of the FLC, as well as how to reasonably enforce it. Because of my vast experience, I am good at acting professional and reasonable, and I am also very skilled at making and justifying decisions, qualities which are beneficial when carrying out the Committee's will.

I am also a member of Omega-1, meaning I have a good understanding of both Ethics and O1's internal processes, and am very familiar with the people in these roles.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Ethics Assistants are chosen to represent the Ethics Committee, and alongside O-1, act as an extension of their will. The additional duties of an ECA are:
  1. Upholding the FLC and acting on violations / Liaising with Internal Affairs to resolve internal issues
  2. Acting on the standard duties of a CL4 personnel
  3. Writing and approving documents for use in RP
  4. Meeting with personnel who are requesting to speak with an Ethics Member, and escalating where appropriate
It is the overarching responsibility of ECAs to assist the Ethics Committee, and follow / enforce their orders.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

██████████████████████████████████████
SCP Personnel File Search Results
██████████████████████████████████████

Search Query: Remmy Marshall

Search Results:

File Name
Description
Clearance Level
Author
Remmy_Marshall_Personnel_File​
Remmy "Brightside" Marshall's personnel file, containing details of his tenure and history.​
Level 3​
R.A.I.S.A
██████​
File containing "Marshall" Operation_Log_Calamari​
Classified operation logs with the codename "Calamari," containing the name "Marshall".
Level 4​
Unknown​

WARNING: ACCESS TO THESE FILES IS HIGHLY RESTRICTED.

████████: file open Remmy_Marshall_Personnel_File

OPENING FILE: ACCESS ATTEMPT LOGGED

Personnel File:
Confidential: Relevant personnel only.

Name: Remmy “Brightside” Marshall
Position: Internal Affairs Agent
Clearance: Level 3
Site (if designated): Site-65

Recruitment: Remmy Marshall is a former Detective-Sergeant of the Metropolitan Police, having graduated top of his class at the Hendon Police College. Remmy Marshall was scouted from the Metropolitan police by MTF Iota-10 “Damn Feds” for his notable dedication and skill in criminal investigations. Remmy Marshall received several commendations from his seniors, particularly for his unearthing of corruption within the MET.

Several members of MTF Iota-10 “Damn Feds” work undercover within the Metropolitan Police, and noted Agent Marshall’s budding potential. Hence he was recruited into the Foundation. After receiving the relevant training, Agent Marshall was assigned to the Site-65 containment facility, where he is currently assigned.

Disciplinary Action: Remmy Marshall has currently not had any disciplinary action taken against him, and has no recorded sanctions on file.

████████: file open Operation_Log_Calamari

OPENING FILE: ACCESS ATTEMPT LOGGED

WARNING: THIS FILE IS RESTRICTED TO CL4+ PERSONNEL

CONTINUE? (Y/N):

████████: Y

ERROR: FILE CORRUPTED. RETRIEVING 1 IMAGE:
a374056b081251ee9dbe75a40ee7bf67.gif

Reactions: Broda

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
remmy the rat
+Support
-is very unprofessional
-hates SC/ISD

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Marshal,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please await contact from the Committee, we will come to you. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Reactions: Remmy
Status
Not open for further replies.