Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Name: Renolk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator

Date of resignation?: Handed in my Resignation 09/27/22

Why did you resign? I initially resigned due to work, school and life getting a bit personal due to my family falling apart and me moving to Finland getting planned. I did intend to resign a bit beforehand, but pushed it forward to try and keep going.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I have not been demoted neither resigned on terms of SCP-RP Staff, but have resigned from the US MRP side while it merged back into UK.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have received 3 warnings in total on my time of SCP-RP.

1. [RDM] - [May 9] When I started playing the server fully after its release.

2.[FailRP] - [November 8] As this and the 3rd one happened on the same day. The explanation is in the 3rd one.

3.[NLR] - [November 8] Unsure about the situation on this, as I broke FearRP, instead of NLR [Jumped off a bridge at old 096 while CI aimed a firearm at me, I died, and got brought back, and got warned for NLR and FailRP.]

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I personally think I should return due to me wanting to re-connect with the Staff team, and the server as a whole.​

I think I can commit to being Staff, due to me being on a break for a long while, which gives me the necessary activity and motivation to keep pushing and rolling to thrive on the Staff team and make the server good for both newer and older players, and during the break and my activity increase, I can try to manage a plan when the break ends, to keep thriving even more.
I know the in-s and out-s of the Staff duties, with still more to learn, and I think after many other failed attempts to come back fully and devote my free time to the Staff Team and SCP-RP, I would say that now is the perfect time for me to do so, due to me getting life under control and I have received quite a lot of motivation from the old friends I made on SCP-RP, as my time on Staff and during my Roleplay scenarios.

Edit: Fixed a bit of detail on the warnings [ 3rd one from FearRP to NLR - Unsure when the NLR bit came, as the situation was me jumping off of a bridge being captured by CI, broke FearRP, got shot. Got brought back, and situation got dealt with me getting rescued...]

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Has shown rededication to the server by joining Nu-7, I fullheartly believe Renolk will remain active and overall become a good staff member.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

You have been very actve in the past days, also I really had good interactions with you and I love you (as a friend)

Good luck!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
I would like this to be on hold until my Garrys Mod decides to act normal again.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
+ Support

As his ex-mentor, I can confirm he is smart and dedicated to the server.
I do not see why he would get denied

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Renolk,

While you were a fantastic staff member at the time, you've failed to have a sufficient number of hours on the server to be considered active. I unfortunately have no other option but to deny this and ask that you increase your activity on the server.

Thanks​

Status
Not open for further replies.