For how long have you played on CN SCP: I have played since January of 2023

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): "Republican"

Civilian name: Jonas Enru

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 Commander [Held]
MTF Omega-1 LCPL [Holding]
CI Alpha [Held]
CI Gamma [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have been playing for a very long time and in that time I have not only been staff before but also was the 8th E-11 Commander so I have a lot of experience with SCPS and rules surrounding them

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- Stay Neutral to all people including hostile GOIs such as CI and GOC and assist anyone who needs help whether that is healing or saving someone from danger.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- You go and assist the researchers running away as firstly you are not allowed to help people actively fighting and secondly there is a chance the researchers could get hit in the cross fire and we dont want that happening

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No as there is a chance that 076 could see the researcher so you wouldn't repel 076

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- No as the D-class is going out of their way to harm Foundation and its interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.