Not open for further replies.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): faresalhajeri

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 weeks (but because vtime_menu goes back, I believe that I've played a collective 400 hours~)

*dunno why, but it moved back for some odd reason.*

In what country are you located?: Kuwait

Time zone: GMT+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Executive Researcher. Requis Jaquavian
MTF E-11 LCPL Requis Jaquavian

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Javantee

Civilian name: Tyrone Jaquavian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151209380

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is the first moderator application.

- Other applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Warns: 1x Mixing (I dont even remember the reason, it may have been because I started speaking to the admin mid rp, im unsure it was also about the time that I first joined the server)
- Bans: 1x MRDM (It was my first ever time on the server, I didn't think to read the rules which was a bit silly. My exact thoughts were: I am a prisoner in a prison, and I will now start stabbing 2-3 people as D-Class. Thinking back now it seems so silly and stupid. The appeal was later accepted and I learned from my mistakes and made sure that it never occurs again)
(Note: I joined the server with about 90 hours of full gameplay in GMOD)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Throughout 2019 I spent too much time I'd say on ARMA3 RP servers, my constant play and maturity (even for my age) on a specific server got me the opportunity to become an administrator in the server. This gave me lots of experience in dealing with constant rule breaks such as VDM, RDM, and FearRP (If you've played on some of these servers before you would know that those are the most common in ARMA). Due to ARMA being a game in which administrators can not really leave an RP scenario to deal with a rule break, it meant that during times it would only be me and one other person dealing with all the rule breaks. During lockdown, I joined a community in which I'd spend the next 2 years, that being a regiment for Holdfast: NAW. My time and dedication in this community, caused me to have the ability to join the discord admin team, and later the ingame admin team. Because of the nature of playing an event in Holdfast, it required constant and uptight supervision to make sure all rule breaks are properly dealt with this is needed to ensure the quality of life of a player in the event and his enjoyment. Though I have never been an administrator on a GMOD server before I have in fact managed to pick up a couple of commands by simply playing in the server (ie. !goto and others). This also gave me the experience on how to deal and communicate with rulebreakers and others on the server.
(Note: Don't let me not being a GMOD mod discourage you as I am a really fast learner and can retain and recall information easily)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have had many serious experiences in roleplay ranging from GTA FiveM as a civilian. ARMA3 as a civilian, law enforcement, and paramedic. And in this server as an MTF, D-Class, Chaos, Research, and others. These gave me the opportunity to understand and empathize with all sides of any role. My time as law enforcement on ARMA3 gave me experience in respectfully and professionally handling RP scenarios, and as a paramedic, it gave me the experience of being professional and patient when handling patients. I have also had many serious RP scenarios on StarwarsRP though as I've said it was not long as my total hours before joining the server was 90. In this server, I have held semi-respectable and respectable positions such as being an Executive Researcher and mentoring Junior Researchers and others in which I have gotten into many serious RP situations as is the requirement. Others can range from me being a D-Class and being tested on giving full and detailed information to the researcher, to me being an E-11 member encountering multiple RP scenarios in the HCZ CP and others.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At the very moment, because I have no real-life responsibilities as a teenager I can be on lots (5-12 hours daily since I've joined). Especially during "graveyard" hours in which most of the other staff members may not be able to be on and moderate, as a person whos on during these hours I've witnessed many rule breaks such as Failrp, Metagaming, CI raiding with no CO+ on, Fearrp and others such as people exploiting 914. Though due to the unavailability of administrators at the time no one could deal with it.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator because this server is probably the most popular one in this specific genre, there is a large gain of new players daily. This means that not all new players take the time into reading the rules and abiding by them, I can attest to that myself. I believe that I can be that person who fully explains the ruleset that this new player broke and be a role model to them, and explain to him the reason why it was against the rules of the server. I am also really respectful and professional when I need to be, I am also mature which is very important during admin sits. I believe that moderators are a necessary part of the server that is needed to deal with rule breaks on quickly, especially people that are being racist, homophobic, and harassing people in general. Another specific reason that I want to join the moderator team is that I would like to be known in the community, I wouldn't get much support in this application but that is the second reason why I want to apply; I would love to interact with members with that I otherwise wouldn't have the chance in speaking to.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I am very well versed in the rules as of this moment and have been playing on the server for the past 1-2 months. I am mature and responsible in situations when someone is required to defuse a heated argument between two players. I haven't had many infractions and the ones I did get were out of my control because of my simple ignorance which I have fixed since then. I'd be very helpful as I am active daily on the server and can respond to sits very quickly to improve the quality of time that the players enjoy on the server. Especially since I am able to be on during "graveyard" hours, in which other staff members aren't able to. I am a quick learner which means whoever is going to have to teach me wouldn't get a headache over it :) I am friendly, approachable, and respectful.

Apologies if its a bit too long or too little.

+/- I'd say you could improve on your rule knowledge.
That was a very unexpected thing to happen, people (even some admins) have done it multiple times with “O5 tryouts" before with no direct repercussions that I saw, which therefore gave me the wrong impression about it. It was just a simple single message. It’ll never happen again.
Note: The 2 people who wrote that in comms was an IA and a MTF member, who should have also known that it was a complete joke and to not actually type O1 in comms.

+Support
+Very Active
+Several CL4 Positions
+Can vouch for previous staff experience in holdfast

Good Luck bb
??? thanks bb

One suggestion however: Change the colour on your text, it blends in with the dark theme and is hard to read
Yeah didn't realize it till now when I checked on phone lol. Hopefully this new color is better :)

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Senior position
+Previous staff experience
+Detailed App

-Haven't seen you much
-Unsure on how long you have played

I think you definitely deserve a shot. Good luck!

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
Currently Neutral

+- No near interaction
- No Time sown in vtime format or screenshot

Thank you for reading,
Neko/Lock

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
+Support
+Chill guy

+Good app
+Active from what I've seen

-+ Neutral
Just joined O-1 /j

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Great app
+ Good RP interactions
+ Very well behaved

+ Active
+ Senior Position
Good luck man!

Last edited:

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Active
+From what we've interacted I can say you're mature.
+Haven't seen you break any rules.
-----> +/- I'd say you could improve on your rule knowledge.
Update on today: You did endorse in OOC for people to say o1 in comms after another O-1 did it causing an info breach (people metagamed) , I understand it was a joke but try to be professional at all times and never endorse any rule breaking even as a joke.

Last edited:

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support
+VERY detailed application
+Senior Position
+Good RP sense
+Active

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
+Support

+Ethics Assistant
+Detailed Application
+Active

Goodluck

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

No interactions, but I know you are actice

Kaiko

May 28, 2022
+Support
+Very Active
+Several CL4 Positions
+Can vouch for previous staff experience in holdfast

Good Luck bb

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

+ Active

+ Good rule knowledge
+ Dedicated

I do hope you make it into our staff and good luck!!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

I have seen you roleplay and you have a great presence within the server, and with your application it shows you have quite a breadth of experience mainly from other games, however that brings along transferrable skills that can be used within CivilGamers to benefit the server.

You are dedicated to the server and are extremely friendly.

One suggestion however: Change the colour on your text, it blends in with the dark theme and is hard to read

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Tastik,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.