[UK] Revolutionary's OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:445345967
Discord name: Showerlover
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since about July 29 2023 i have about 802 hours on the server
In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia
Time zone: AST
Character name(s): Revolutionary
Civilian name: Mac junior
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 PVT x2 (Held)
A-1 SGT (Holding)
Nu-7 PVT (Held)
IA Agent (Holding)
IA Ambassador (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: FearRP for not stopping under gunpoint

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I think i am quite suitable for this position due to a number of things being A: My A-1 Experience, at the moment i am a A1 sergeant in which during that time i have come to understand not only how Overseer assistants work but also how overseers themselves work, I’ve observed many of them and i would say at this point in time I understand their purpose, The second point that would make me qualified is my CL4 experience in which I’ve been an IA ambassador for about a month now in which I’ve done investigation and did interviews which is one duty that overseer assistants are tasked with all of which makes me suitable for OSA.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

-Doing tasks ordered by the overseer council:

:You as an overseer assistant are tasked with doing orders requested by the overseer council in which their valuable time cannot be wasted

-Auth AA when you are the highest chain of command or when ordered by the overseer council

:You as an overseer assistant can authorize Advanced armory when no other SA or higher is around, you can also of course authorize if ordered by the council

-Order Alpha-1 when no overseer is present
:Generally Overseer assistant do not order around Alpha-1 but they can if 1-no overseer are on site and 2-if it’s related to an order given by the overseer council

-Ensuing that Conduct is followed Overseer

assistants are to report any misconduct of a CL4 or CL3 but mainly CL4 as CL3 can be dealt with IA to the overseer council

-Creating RP for the Site

-Being The Secert eyes for the council

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mac grew up in the slums of Victoria, Canada to a poor family that could not support him or provide for him, As a result of that he had to fight to survive, He resorted to stealing and robbing people to survive and tricking them , He did not like doing it but he did whatever it took to survive, As the years have passed Mac had tried to look for a living and find a job to support himself though unfortunately none would accept him because of his background, Mac tried constantly but to no avail, He would eventually join the army as that was the only resort available to support himself.

His time in the army for lack of a better word hell, He was constantly harassed by co and the likes in effort to shape him, Eventually he adjusted to the army life and began improving, Due to his rough childhood where he used to trick and scam people using various methods of identity them and such Mac was chosen to become an undercover agent in the Canadian army, He excelled at undercover work and was one of the best the army had to offer, As time went on he would get promoted and eventually he would be a CO himself, All seemed well for mac, He got everything he ever wanted and could finally support himself, Though all would change when on one night on a vacation to pinewood something strange happened, While he was walking through the small quite town he was all of sudden attacked by a zombie, Mac did not have anything on him to defend himself with and even if he did it would be to no avail as this zombie thing shocked him to his core, Thankfully he would be saved by an Nu-7 Private who quickly handed him a gas mask to protect against the virus, Eventually the virus was stopped by the Nu-7 agents, After that the local military base in pinewood ordered all pinewood citizens to come to military base for a ''vaccine'', Mac obliged and went to the military base with a number of people, He was the last to second in line to get the vaccine but something strange happened.

The people that were handed the vaccine seem to just forget what happened all of the sudden, Also Mac realized that the military people were unfazed about the whole thing almost like this was normal to them, And he also began to think "wait a minute how do they even have the vaccine to this strange zombie virus, They couldn't just come up with the vaccine out of nowhere, No there must be something fishy going on i just have a feeling", Mac with his undercover expertise from the army infiltrated the base, What he saw there just shocked him, Human test subjects, Strange anomalous creatures, It was like something out of a movie, Unlucky for Mac at the time Scp-173 breached containment and while he was walking through the site he and some random gensec cadet stumbled to scp-173,In the blink of an eye the cadet beside him just died all of the sudden, Confused Mac then began to question what had just happened, he could not believe his eyes, "Oh my god …..He jus-... he just died how...????? how did he-....'' he began to say out loud, Eventually SCP-173 was recontainted but the suspicious behavior he displayed alarmed everyone there, He was questioned to show his ID, That's when Mac then confessed that he was undercover, He was then questioned about his intentions and why was he undercover, Mac responded by telling them about 008 and about what happened at pinewood made him suspicious so he went undercover, The foundation then pondered on what to do with him either execute him or use his expertise, They decided on the latter and approached Mac with an offer, They told him about the foundation and its goals and that they want someone like him in the foundation, Mac was hesitant at first but eventually decided to join as he thought it was a very noble cause, Due to his undercover expertise he was chosen to be an agent, He as been serving the foundation ever since,

Following this Mac Mac continued his work in internal affairs where eventually he would be promoted to ambassador, during his time as an ambassador Mac Mac have had the pleasure of interacting with the overseer council where he showed great potential in the work given to him by the overseers, He would be given multiple investigation orders where he carried them with expertise, Following this he would later discussed by the council themselves in where they’ve shown an interest in him, Following this Mac Mac was as ambassador fulfilling his IA duties where he was swiftly kidnapped by seemingly disguised CI, At the moment Mac Mac thought this was it that he was going to die but to his surprise he was kidnapped by Alpha-1 operatives, ”What is the meaning of this?” Asked Mac, ”i have chosen you to be the overseer council’s assistant, Your loyalty will be directed only to us and your work will be dedicated to fulfilling our order”, ”Do understand that the old you is dead, You are now reborn” The council spoke, and with that he abandoned his past self and started a “new” life as the council assistant.

(Do note that i took my previous lore and added Extra parts to it)

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Mac Mac//Revolutionary Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: 'Blue' and Skinner
Status
Not open for further replies.