-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Old staff application form 2 weeks ago
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for Falirp on the 6th of September.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No but I hope this won't be the last time i will i am staff
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I used to play on a Star Wars RP Server and Civil Networks Dark RP server. I also have a fair amount of experience on a GTA RP server
-

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Between 2 to 5 hours a day on a weekday and about 4 -6 hours a day on the weekend. Average of 10-15 Hours A Week
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator on this server because I want to help people who may need it. I have also always wanted to be a staff member on this server for a while and I want to help this very good community as so many of you have helped me. I also want to be a member of this community that people can rely on to have good rp with and also help them with any issues they have. I also want to help better the RP of some players and the whole community's experiences on this amazing server. I also want to have a role in this server rather than just be a person that just plays on here I want to help here.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Before applying to this application I read through the rules of this server to make sure I have a basic understanding of them. I also will not AA (Admin Abuse) but I just had to clarify this as people may think this because I am 14, not 15. I also believe I am a good choice because I have a friend who is a moderator on another server and he has helped me understand the rules of other servers. I also believe I am special over other members as I am friendly and always willing to help new and maybe even a few experienced players have a better experience on this server which may have been ruined by others. I also want to help this community evolve into an even better self than it already is. I would also like to say I have a fairly large time on Gmod and it is increasing each day this also will help with my knowledge of rules.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for taking the time to read my Application.

Last edited:

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
Hello, Today I will be giving a -Support

- I have never seen you online before
- No senior or MTF positions listed

- Active? Warn ("About a month ago" doesn't help us regarding if it's active or not)
- Application has a lot of spelling and grammatical errors/Wording does not make sense in a lot of places

However I wish you the best of luck with your application.
Thank you, Rosalyn.

Steve "Riot" Mcqueen

Sep 2, 2023
Hello, Today I will be giving a -Support

- I have never seen you online before
- No senior or MTF positions listed

- Active? Warn ("About a month ago" doesn't help us regarding if it's active or not)
- Application has a lot of spelling and grammatical errors/Wording does not make sense in a lot of places

However, I wish you the best of luck with your application.
Thank you, Rosalyn.
Thank you for this response Vrda I have given the exact date of the warning. I have also re-read through my application and I have fixed a lot of the grammar and spelling errors. I have also fixed a lot of the wording of it if you would like to look at it for yourself for proof. I Have also just joined CI. But thank you for reading it and taking the time to respond

Last edited:

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Medium Support - leaning towards Negative
(I cannot judge on interactions due to me being on LOA)
- Lower ranks seemed to not be known very well in community yet
- I understand you have gotten permission from a SA but being 14 is still a negative for me
- Active Warning currently
+ Decently written app with detail where is needed

If you fail this application focus on getting playertime up and interacting with others.

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
-Support
  • No Interactions
  • Little experience in the server
  • Active warning on record
  • Decently Written App
    • I will note, mentioning you have knowledge of other servers' rules is a bit weird as that won't help you enforce the rules here, and if anything may create confusion about what you should be enforcing.
I recommend you build up your reputation and experience in the server a bit more before applying for TMOD. Joining a department/MTF and building a positive track record there is one of the better ways to do this and allows you to interact with more people and gain experience faster on the server.

Steve "Riot" Mcqueen

Sep 2, 2023
-Support
  • No Interactions
  • Little experience in the server
  • Active warning on record
  • Decently Written App
    • I will note, mentioning you have knowledge of other servers' rules is a bit weird as that won't help you enforce the rules here, and if anything may create confusion about what you should be enforcing.
I recommend you build up your reputation and experience in the server a bit more before applying for TMOD. Joining a department/MTF and building a positive track record there is one of the better ways to do this and allows you to interact with more people and gain experience faster on the server.
Thank You AuBurn For your Response.
I would like to say I did join DEA recently.
Also that warn was for failrp because I was having a conversation with someone as a SCP which was why I got the warn.
I do hope to have more interactions with you in the future.
Also what i meant by Knowledge of other servers rules was that they where serious rp server which means they follow same main rule sections like RDM, NLR, and Failrp I do apologise if I did not make this clear.
P.S One of those other servers was the Dark Rp server.
Thanks for reading my application though.

Steve "Riot" Mcqueen

Sep 2, 2023
Medium Support - leaning towards Negative
(I cannot judge on interactions due to me being on LOA)
- Lower ranks seemed to not be known very well in community yet
- I understand you have gotten permission from a SA but being 14 is still a negative for me
- Active Warning currently
+ Decently written app with detail where is needed

If you fail this application focus on getting playertime up and interacting with others.
Thank you Goondra "Sleepy" for your response to my application.
I understand you concern for me being 14 as you may think that i am no mature enough for this role but i have played gmod for a while on a various different servers so i do believe i am mature enough for this role.
Also that warn was for failrp because I was having a conversation with someone as a SCP which was why I got the warn.
But thank you for reading my application.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @r10t ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community, with this it would be extremely difficult to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people ooc and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply. Along with this, you do have an active warning on your record which was also a factor in your denial.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.