[UK] Ronald Chapman's Site Advisor Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Aug 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185133649

Discord name: shadowtm.

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5703420 seconds | Been playing since 12/08/2022.

In what country are you located?: Hungary

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s):
Ronald Chapman ( Foundation ),
Alex "Beggar" ( UNGOC )
Chonald Rapman ( CI )

Civilian name:
"Pluto"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
GOC CPT
Intelligence Ambassador
A-1 CPL
A-1 LCPL
NU-7 SGT
CI-B

Holding:
Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
ARDM
Basecamping
FailRP - Drinking bleach while cuffed

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I would like to create and assist in more roleplay scenarios that Site Administration are involved with. I would also like to further improve my, and others' roleplay experience. Ever since I have stopped playing any combative jobs, apart from playing DEA once or twice in a blue moon, I've seen myself improve in Passive Roleplay, and I would like to further enhance this by joining Site Administration. I would love to further expand my knowledge of how the Site Administration team works and help them out with as much as I am capable of. Achieving Site Advisor would also result in me developing much better documentation, which is something I am looking forward to. Considering I like helping departments and individuals as well, with my friendly and helpful demeanor I believe my addition to the Site Administration team could further improve their activity, professionalism and excellent document writing capabilities.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Experience:
I believe my previous Clearance 4 Positions and my somewhat large playtime on the server gave me suitable experience for the position of Site Advisor and with gaining this, I can further improve and perhaps achieve things I never thought I can achieve on the server.

Activity:
Due to me spending most of my time at home for now, my activity has been increasing day by day, and I believe I am on the server at times when Site Administration is needed, but none are available sadly, and I am here to help this problem. I am able to spend long on hours on the server making sure the site is operational, as well as off-site, making sure all the external documentation is done to perfection.

Leadership:
I would like to believe my leadership is adequate considering the fact that I am a self-aware individual, who has respect and gratitude to the people who work with him. I am able to think on my toes and come up with different outcomes, something, which can be a critical trait in the work of Site Administration in my opinion.

Resilience and Diligence:
If something doesn't go my way, I don't back down. I will be able to complete any orders even when different codes are happening back to back, and I would need to focus on ten different things at the same time. I believe I am capable of ranking everything I need to do in the correct order, so I complete every task given to me in a satisfactory way with excellent quality and on time.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Apart from overlooking the site, and making sure everything is running in a satisfactory manner they;

• Review the departments of the site, making sure all of them are up to standards,
• Creation of roleplay scenarios for the site, as well as Group of Interests, which may include approving cross-testings of SCPs as well as unclassified anomalies,
• Improving as well as preserving manageable relations with Group of Interests,
• Creation of documents, policies and reports that are up to high standards,
• Authorization of Advanced Armory to Mobile Task Forces whenever it is needed,
• Authorizing D-block sweeps whenever a Captain or higher isn't available,
• Helping out departments as well as individuals who are in need of assistance.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Fox"
Name: Ronald Chapman

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 19██.07.17

Ronald was born in 19██ on the 17th of July to a loving family.
His childhood was nothing of interest, making friends throughout the years, passing elementary school with excellent grades, and dreaming of becoming a spy of some sorts. His parents thought these were childish "dreams", nothing else. However, Ronald was dedicated. Even at the young age of twelve he read books and documentary films of how spies operated. From the age of 14, his father, who served in the military taught Ronald how to handle a weapon. They would frequently go on hunting trips together, which would bring great happiness to Ronald.
After passing middle school and high school with flying colours, he would join the military at the age of ██.

After Ronald passed basic training at Froth Hunter Liggett, he'd slowly but surely make his way towards joining Military Intelligence. But first, he had to help his country in the Iraq War. Due to the unspeakable acts that happened on 2001/09/11, The war on terror has been started. And since Ronald was old enough to understand what this meant, he gladly signed up. He was stationed at FOB Sykes and followed every command he was ever given until 20██, when he got permission to go on leave and see his family back in the states.
He received further training at Fort Huachuca at the U.S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence.
After travelling back to Iraq until 20██, he came back to the States after some deliberation about joining the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

After joining the FBI, Ronald proceeded up in the ranks, working on several operations, helping out several agents under him, and working through several offices, reaching the rank of Supervisory Special Agent at the age of ██████-████.

Waking up on 20██.03.01, Ronald didn't think this would be a special day. He got into his car, and drove to his office. Arriving twenty minutes early always fit Ronald very well. He'd park his car, swipe his card, and head into his office. However, when he would open his computer, there would be a notification of an email that was sent to him. . .

After joining The Foundation, Ronald embarked on his new role as an Intelligence Agent. Gathering intelligence about Groups of Interests, Persons of Interests, and anything that could be useful to the Foundation. After years of being observed by his higher ups, he was transferred to Site 65 in Pinewood, Canada to continue his journey as an Intelligence Ambassador.

After multiple months of working as an Intelligence Ambassador, Fox was last seen heading outside on a routine patrol on the surface. He'd be reported MIA 2 hours after he has left the front gates of Site-65. With his GPS deactivated or destroyed, no one knew where he was.

After the revision of the Intelligence Department and MTF Beta-1, and their subsequent molding into the Department of External affairs, Fox was officially declared KIA and his role as an Ambassador demolished...

Only for him to reappear a few days later.

After the required questioning of the former Ambassador, he was put on trial drugs, which were aimed at restoring his memories that were lost during his entire time off-site.

While this was happening, he was put back to work under the Department of External Affairs as a Senior Agent, and continued his duties there, only for him to get noticed by certain people.

Those certain people, said the certain words to a certain
someone...

After months of working for the highest powers of the Foundation, completing numerous orders and seeing unspeakable things done by his bosses at the expense of others Ronald would find himself looking for another opportunity.

This opportunity would present itself in an opening for the Site Administration team of Site-65.

Ronald immediately applied for the position, only for him to receive a surprising
message a few days later...

• Love
Reactions: Houston Benton

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
+support
You suck bur give him job anyway. He is homeless and has no money he needs that site advisor dollar dollar

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Shadow

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.