Discord ID (name#0000):
masterdarker

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Director of EA Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-rooks-director-of-ea-application.16653/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- All of my warnings/bans are expired by over a year

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- A few years ago I played on a Star Wars RP server as the rank of admin, I believe this gives me extensive experience with moderating servers also giving me a familiarity with the rules.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- The same server I mentioned above was a semi-serious RP server, I got to the rank of officer on it and often had to create RP for my regiment.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-5 hours per day, 6-7 on weekends

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have been an active player on the server for a very long time and heavily enjoy it. Over the course of my time, I have made many friends and find myself unable to abstain from logging in even for a day. I want to join the moderation team and contribute towards the betterment of the server and its community. By resolving issues faced by users, I aim to enhance their overall experience on CG SCP-RP.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I know I can be a big help to the server with my attention to detail and awesome people skills. I'm a extremely social and I'll will ensure everyone is happy about the staff choices I make. Plus, I'm a morning person and the server needs some extra hands during those early hours, I will be ready to handle any moderation issues that come up during those times. I know how important it is to listen to what people think about moderators will try my best to remain professional when dealing with sits, etc...​

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hello,
Thank you for applying for the moderator rank. Today, I will be giving you a +Support

-Very Professional
-Good Vtime and activity
-Good interactions and application
-Has warns but are expired
-Rook

As a former A-1, I've had the pleasure of interacting with you on a regular basis. As such, I think you are suitable for the rank.
Good Luck!

-Nonky

Bigmangazza

Jun 21, 2023
+Support

+Super chill guy
+Fun to be around
+Knows how to take stuff seriously
+Former GM
+Mature
+Very professional
+Quite active
+Overall just a great guy

Overall I hope you get accepted mate would be fun to work with you (y)

Nov 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Rook ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.