[UK] Rosalyn's Captain application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:780113504
Discord name: azaeleah
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing since the 15th of June, I took a few months break due to personal issues but I now have around three weeks of total playtime.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Rosalyn 'Vrda' Leigh
Civilian name: Chester Leigh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Captain of GSD
Nu-7 LCPL
CI-A
IA Operative

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I have never received a warning or ban.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

My reasoning is similar to my last application. Gensec has and continues to be my favourite department to be a part of. The community within the Sergeants and Captains is great to be a part of and the gameplay itself is the most varying I've currently experienced on site. When I was a captain I loved my experience and would like to get back into that again and have the opportunity to represent myself. I've spent over 37 hours just this week primarily on my sergeant role familiarising myself with the new policies and procedures within General Security and the site as a whole.
The new policy changes as a whole seem to have put General Security in a bit of a point where D block is understaffed or issues with MTF due to varying communication between departments on changes. I would like to help in this aspect, taking a leadership role to resolve issues alongside the other captains and chiefs.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I have had past experience in this position, Performing tryouts, sweeps ect and have resumed doing things such as managing D block and performing sweeps since returning to Sergeant. General Security is the only department I have consistently played. I was recommended the position by a current senior captain and after a considerable amount of playtime I feel I am ready to immerse myself back into the leadership of the department.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- A Captains primary role is taking the lead in managing D block, assigning personnel to POI's, organising sweeps or electing a sergeant to watch over while offering them advice and guidance.
-
Hosting tryouts for the Heavy Weapons License, the Riot Control License and for the Sergeant role
- Organising Cross-trainings and Trainings within General Security or with other departments on site.
- Making sure the FLC is upheld by General Security at all times and keeping themselves updated with any changes

-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I have updated my lore since my original application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.