Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:780113504

Discord name: azaeleah

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been playing on CG SCP since the 26th of June 2023. Whilst this may not at face seem like a lot of time, I have amassed over 300 hours of playtime during this period.

In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Rosalyn 'Vrda' Leigh
Civilian name: Chester Leigh

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Nu-7 LCPL (Held)
CI-A (Holding)
GSD Captain (Holding)
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No I have never received any.

-

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

Pretty much the entire time I have played on the server I have been playing on the General Security Department. I have adored being captain and it is my favourite department. I have built up good relations with General Security Department as a whole and I am always trying to improve this.
I would like the role play opportunities being a Chief of Security would provide. As well as wanting to improve GSD as a whole. As a captain I feel I have developed a lot from the person I was when I started, to maturing past that and involving myself in more serious role play scenarios. I want to expand upon this and try reach my full potential in this department on the server. I feel that with a strong lead and good communication fresh ideas could be brought to the table and GSD could continue to grow.

-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I have noticed a lack of training, communication and satisfaction amongst the captains team with things such as access to documents to run try-outs not being done in a timely manner. I feel I would be able to assist the current COS with his workload as I am active and more than happy to help out in aspects such as those. I feel like GSD needs a lot of support during this time and transition between COS, upcoming new refresh and just general new captains coming in. Other than when I am meeting my staff requirements I am always on captain, I believe if we had a COS that was readily available both in game and discord it would improve satisfaction in the department.
I also want to bring new ideas and role play to the department, I have loved being involved in my own pieces of role play across the site and I'd enjoy doing more trainings and small events for GSD to keep gameplay active and interesting.
I have also noticed the disconnect between GSD and departments such as Ethics and Site command. GSD as a whole seems to be split 50-50 in their opinions of these departments to the point it is affecting out of character relations also. I want to minimise this as much as possible.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The main responsibility of a Chief of Security would be to run GSD as a whole.
Recruiting and interviewing new captains and ensuring these have adequate training to do their jobs correctly.
Listening to the concerns of GSD and site administration and accepting new ideas and criticisms where needed.
Offering training to those who need it and assigning leadership training to riot sergeants wanting to progress to captain.
They are the main face of GSD, so improving relations between departments, overseeing sweeps where needed, assisting all round.
Also managing all documents within GSD, ensuring they are up to date and regularly checked. Making sure captains are active and doing their duties.

-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(My lore is in the process of being updated with my current role play arc but I am waiting for a end to the arc to finish it off)

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Active

- Good interactions

- Good application

- Very polite

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Rosalyn 'Vrda'

I'll be giving you a +Support for your application.

You demonstrate good activity on the server and engage with people in a variety of ways. Do try and not get killed by the Overseer Council too frequently.

One tip, always look at ways to create roleplay for GENSEC at any opportunity and take initiative where others do not. You'll climb far if you do. Best of luck.

Reactions: Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Rosalyn 'Vrda'

+Support
+Good lore
+Good interactions
+Good application

Kind regards,
Edwin

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+support
-not a whole lot of CL4 Experience tho

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
+ Support

Rosalyn is very dedicated to the department, she spends a lot of time trying to help all members of GSD from Cadets to Chiefs. She is also working a lot on documentation inside of GSD and does want what's best for the department.

I feel like with Rosalyn's newer experience on the player base it could be good to see how GSD may be formed with the coming update.

Good luck

(No bias :) )

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+ Support

Rosalyn is very dedicated to the department, she spends a lot of time trying to help all members of GSD from Cadets to Chiefs. She is also working a lot on documentation inside of GSD and does want what's best for the department.

I feel like with Rosalyn's newer experience on the player base it could be good to see how GSD may be formed with the coming update.

Good luck

(No bias :) )
very biased (no bias)

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
+/- Support

+Friendly
+Active

-Hasnt significantly contributed to the department
-Very little CL4 experience, Just exited the trial Captain stage like a week or two ago

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
- Support

Never actually seen you inside D-block or do anything other than mess about. You are also a fairly junior Captain and I doubt you will do any of these things you mention in your application.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support

Professional, fitting to the role of Staff aswell as GSC Captain.
Good application

Not much else to say, I think you'd be a good candidate.

Good luck.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Rosalyn 'Vrda'

I finally got the chance to read your application.

+Support

- Active
- The application is outstanding.
- Friendly
- Knows the job
- Not a lot of experience but Knows the job well.

I hope I can say Chieftess next time we meet.

GoodLuck
Stinky,
Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.