Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42955370
Discord name: Yeke#5681
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 1d and counting - VTIME
I have now been a part of CG i think for about 3 weeks?
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT (+00:00)
Character name(s): Roual “Kowalski” Maot
Civilian name: Roual Moat (Don’t play on it and wish i knew how to delete it)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 LT (USA): 2 Weeks and counting (Will drop the position if needed as I am focused on IA > Nu-7)
Internal Affairs Ambassador (UK): about a week and counting
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No warning, clean record.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?: I wish to become the Director for Internal Affairs in order to improve the quality of Roleplay within the department and also ensure that there is an effective training regime for new agents / operatives.

Furthermore I wish to further my knowledge and skill set for dealing with incidents, overseeing departments and also improve leadership qualities which I think I have a good hand on already.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: During my tenure as an ambassador I have already put a few things into place to ease the burden on the newer agents / operative in order to ensure their training and jobs go smoothly, I implemented a single webpage terminal in order to host links to the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, Legal Codex, Furthermore I spent countless hours in the creation of a Internal Affairs Orientation presentation that I can deliver on demand to IA agents within the facility, and for times when I may not be available, I have put together a “Internal Affairs Handbook” which is pending review and transfer to CG servers.

Furthermore as a Leader I am aware of the way you need to act to inspire loyalty and bring about effective working conditions by being approachable, presentable, friendly and open minded to talking with your agents and being open to praise, simple things such as thanking someone for their work brings them back for more, however I am aware there are times when as a leader you need to put your foot down and take action, I am a believer of learn before punish, but there comes a time that a line is crossed and punishment has to be enforced, of which I believe I am capable of.

Finally I am extremely active within the facility, I spend 10+hrs on duty a day, I push myself to my limits, even going as far to stay up until the early hours of the morning to ensure a supervisor is available.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs has many responsibilities as the sole person running IA and also answering directly to the Ethics Committee, dealing with a variety of tasks such as making sure the department is complying with the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and Legal Codex, ensuring that all agents are appropriately trained, ensuring that all documentation uploaded is to the correct standard, accurate and in the correct format.

Furthermore the Dept. Director also overlooks active investigations and assists with any queries and complaints from any Foundation Staff and even D-class should there be a complaint about ethical treatment.

In relation to training agents, the Dpt. Director will also be in charge of writing, rewriting and monitoring the appropriateness of policies and procedures and making changes where needed and approving these with the Ethics Committee.

As the head of the department however the representation falls down onto the Dpt Director and it is up to them to ensure things are running smoothly and any bad actors within the ranks of Internal Affairs are dealt with by the correct methods for example written warnings and removal from service.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SCP Personnel File: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W6ZDqlK9U5S3cUuB44-cFZ71_nAUdMzW-WvqD-qUxaQ/edit?usp=sharing

Excerpt from the Personnel File
“Roual Maout is a 34 Year old male who has had a long standing service working in Greater Manchester Police working as a CHIS Tasking officer in order to use covert methods at containing and arresting criminals, with his record being noticed by a Chief of Police and a Foundation [REDACTED] Member, he was offered a position as a Facility Guard at Site-44 where he was headhunted to join the security team as he came up during a NPCC (National Police Chiefs Council) which was attended by Asst. Dir. of Personnel and Security: [DATA EXPUNGED] who attended the meeting looking for trustworthy and exceptional personnel.

During his tenure at Site-44, he moved up the ranks within the Facility Security Guard from a standard “Cadet” all the way to Sergeant before being headhunted into the Internal Affairs (IA), spending his time as a Junior Agent and moving to Full Agent and taking on cases, however due to the lack of work for IA in Site-44, he put a transfer request to Site-65 and moved his life over there to start anew as an agent.”

Roual Mauot is looking to take part in further complex investigations and assist in leading others, ready to assist and run a department and taking help from the team he runs in order to shape the best Internal Affairs that Site-65 has ever seen with improved professionalism and many more, whilst ensuring those of command positions across the facility are held accountable for their actions.

Whilst working in Site-65 he already has taken place in many high importance investigations, despite the cases going cold due to evidential issues, there have been many times that Maot has stepped up to the plate with his strong sense of justice as an investigator and leader within Internal Affairs, whilst as an Ambassador he has found great trust within Ambassador Viktor Katona as a friend, colleague and an agent of the Foundation, as such they hold operations together and put a lot of work in to ensure the best comes out of every situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollgas
Mar 20, 2022
Kinda suspiuos when this is 1 or 2 minutes out you both get Huge + Support
They did a gentlemen's agreement to post at the same time for fairness.

ANYWAY!

++++ SUPPORT

-Incredibly Active
-Has drawn up a tremendous amount of guidelines and paperwork for the Internal Affairs department, Clearly displaying Director qualities.

-Has in-depth knowledge and experience with RP
-Very professional in his duties and highly approachable

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
+ Huge Support

+ Extremely active.
+ Hard-working
+ Really friendly and nice to talk with
+ Great experience in leadership
+ Dedicated to his job and department
+ Really detailed application
+ Helpful

Best of luck and looking forward for what you can do for the IA department!

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support

Great activity along with great management of IA!
Good Luck

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
-Very professional
-Very competent
-Approachable
-Very active, there isnt a day where i dont end up sliding behind him saying "Oh Hello Maot"

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

HUGE + SUPPORT

+ Amazing RP interactions
+ Great guy
+ Hard worker

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Roual Moat's application for a position as Director of Internal Affairs.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the committee and the council are in agreeance that you are suited to be a director. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1642864831907.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.