[UK] Ruben Lagus / Jeffery A Steel's Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffery A Steel

Jul 28, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

Tis But A Scratch

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

playtime.png
968 of in-game hours.

In what country are you located?: Sweden

Time zone:

Cest GMT 1+

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Ruben "Palestine" Laguse Dea Special Agent.

Chaos name (include your rank):

Jeffery A Steel Delcom 2LT.

Civilian name:

Ruberto Jerusalem Lagus.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:509589348

Discord ID (name#0000):

professionales

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, Logitec G935.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP Uk.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Special Agents Got accepted,

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-My first RDM warning was in d-block due to me killing a guy who insulted me.
-The NLR warning was on surface as a CI due to me not waiting the 5 minutes but instead only 4 minutes before returning.
-My Second RDM was due to me dissolving an individual by accident as a Thaumologist.

-My two most recent Warnings were due to Crossfire but I had no way of proving it due to me not using clipping software due to lag and the strain it puts on my computer.

warnings.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community:

NO, I've been staff on Discord server but never on a server for a video game before.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Most of my RP experience comes from other Garry's mod SCP RP servers and Star Wars RP servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

About 3 - 4 hours on a daily basis around and around 24 hours each week in total.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

The reason I want to become a Staff member is so that I can further help the community which I so love prosper even further and so others like me can enjoy a safe and fun environment for everyone on the server. I Want to enforce server rules so everyone can enjoy the server just as I have.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I'm suitable due to me being available during times when server numbers are low and also due to my extensive knowledge of server rules. I am a quick learner and can adapt to the circumstances. I'm a very patient individual so long sits aren't a problem for me due to life experiences I am a very understanding individual and I make sure not to don't judge people. Because everyone has their own circumstances but I will still enforce rules equally for everyone no matter who they are on CivilNetworks SCP RP.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Massive +Support

Jeffry is active and shows good maturity and is really friendly. I think he would help the staff team a lot.

Good luck!
-Blue

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+Support
-Great playtime on the server. You have played quite a lot on the server which tells me you should have a good understanding of the players and the server as a whole.

-Decent Application. It could use more work but is not bad by any means.

-Decent Interactions. I have not had too many interactions with you, but the ones I did were pleasant.

-Warnings are a bit recent. I believe that you should not have been warned so recently if you wish to be a staff member but I believe that shouldn't be the reason you don't get the chance to be a staff member.

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jeffery A Steel / Ruben ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

best regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.