What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 captain and UNGOC corporal
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have one mic spam warning and one 12-hour ban for ltarp, I apologize for both these incidents and have made sure they don't happen again.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
After playing a combative role for five months, and now have a position for the last two months that contains a variety of responsibilities, and a leadership role. I have to say that I have enjoyed the change of duties and the increase in responsibility. This increase in responsibility has also given me a lot of benefits. The biggest of these benefits is the increased access to role-play scenarios. This is something I am eager to expand even more and participate in more than I currently do. Another thing that I would like to do more of is working with other regiments/departments to fix any issues that may come about, I have enjoyed talking with department leads as well as working on my own to solve issues. This is something I have enjoyed doing since I was a CSG and quickly adapted to the increases in duties and responsibilities that I got when becoming a CO. I hope to expand these duties again with my first expansion in duties being something that greatly increased my interest in the server.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
From PVT to CPT my leadership skill has expanded a lot as well as many other skills. I have dealt with toxic people in the regiment as well sort out more nuanced disagreements between two E-11 where I attempt to understand both sides. I have led people throughout a breach which has taught me to always be ready for change and react fast as a slow leader is a leader who is ineffective and this is a standard I have tried to hold myself to. This is something I have learnt from more experienced CO, this is something I will continue always no matter my position attempt to learn and improve myself, whenever I did not get a promotion in E-11 the first thing I would do I ask a co or the com how I can be better. I have learned how to work with other departments to plan out events on site such as an 008 test as well other tests on SCPs. When I have presented an Idea to another CO I try to back it up with a document, in this document I include stuff I have learnt from the behaviours of other E-11 as well as the best way to implement an idea to the regiment. and nothing less. Although I have written a few documents the document I do write I attempt to make it of the highest standard.

I believe I have been able to adapt quickly to new environments, with this being something I have done when changes have been brought to E-11 or when changes have happened to me in terms of my position. I think this will be useful if I get site advisor for learning my working of new duties quickly. I have a liking for working with people but especially trying to understand and help people, as a person I believe that the best way to understand the situation of something is to understand the people who run it. I think this would be especially useful for departmental reviews and deeper analyses needed for investigations.
Activity: I can be on early in the morning sometimes and always on when the server is at peak hours. I am also on at the later hours. this means that I can be on whenever needed and can be on at a variety of times if need to observe something.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site admin is responsible for the day-to-day managing and overseeing of the operations of a site, because of this they handle a wide range of duties. These duties consisted of the following. One of the largest and most all-encompassing of these responsibilities is making sure the site runs as it should, and that each department meets the standards set for their department. Another duty is to listen to the concerns of people on site and quell concerns as well as make them feel heard. This is needed as it helps give the impression to the site that site administration is reasonable and helpful, another reason why that is important is that if someone has fewer concerns they are more likely to be more productive as well as do their job better. Another responsibility is to manage and control an emergency. The SCP foundation is one of danger, and every SA must always be ready to deal with whatever arises, whether this demands organizing people to a safe area or authorizing more advanced weaponry as well as authorizing other such things. Something that is needed for all site personnel is to respect and follow the chain of command, this is also true for site admin as they should report stuff to their superiors in SA or CL5 if needed.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Kiritani's family had always held a position in the foundation whether this be in site security, MTF or a lower position as in IA. For most, it was one of the foundation's lawyers, whether this was paying families the money owed or convincing people to keep their mouths shut about a big hatful lizard they saw a few years back. For some reason, his family always had their hands on that side of business. Due to this young Ryo's family was given quite a few privileged by the foundation. This is true for his school days, given the chosen industry of his family education of a high standard was required from a young age. Going to a school that shared attendance with people of immense wealth it became difficult at times to relate to his classmates. That is not to say he did not grow up compatible but his family could buy the more refined things in life at the risk of attracting the attention of unwanted eyes, where it would be a lot more difficult to say your family work for an international organization who contain unknown and unforgiving horrors then saying your dad is a banker.

After reaching an age of maturity and doing well in academics he was finally shown a facility of the foundation and shown some of the less sleep-depriving entities that have been locked up here for better or for worse. Seeing the grandeur of this place a spark was ignited in him, not of mediocrity but one of hope and desires, a desire to go far in this place. To reach well beyond his reach and that is what he would put his life to.

In order to go far he would have to take the less traditional route for his family, and that would become a member of site security. Being a member of security offered a unique look into the foundation, he got to see all the creatures mostly at their worse during a breach. From a lizard with firm hate for all life on earth to the friendly orange ball by the destination of 999, he did really get to see it all. A new spark appeared not one of selfishness and want like the last but one of respect for the foundation's goals, one that wanted to carry the torch of the foundation for as long as possible. In order to climb the ranks he would have to expose himself to more danger, so he traded in his sergeant position in for an operative position in Epsilon 11 MTF, he knew how low an operative was on that ladder but what could be reached was higher ever.
Via showing exceptional leadership and tactics during major breaches Ryo would climb fast through the ranks of E-11 eventually reaching the rank of captain.

One day during a normal day a strange man walked into his office a man no one knew but yet carried with himself a sense of command and power and importance, as he sat on a chair he asked a simple question with strange undertones. "Captain Kiritani what does the SCP foundation do with its anomalies?"
"We contain and understand them and stop them from breaching" the captain answered. "That is true of course but sometimes a creature so dangerous so.. hateful must be dealt with" the man said eluding to something. "what are you saying" the captain spoke with confusion. "I trust you are aware of 682, the lizard of hate and how its termination has been ordered since it became aware to the foundation" Ryo nodded in agreement as the man continued to confidently explain his request "Now I do not accept this one to work but samples of the beast tissues have died when exposed to this chemical. Even so, this attempt like all attempts will end in a breach of sorts. I want you to organize your men and organize them during the attempt and the breach".
"It will be done," said the captain
"if all goes well good stuff may happen for you" said the man on his way out.
10 minutes after the test he received a strange call
mysterious man "I hear everything went splendid, it did not make it out of HCZ this time very good"
Ryo "We did lose a lot of men"
mysterious man "They can be replaced" he interrupted
mysterious man"I would like to meet with you once again I trust you know where the site director's office is?"
Ryo "Yes I do"
mysterious man "I will meet you there," he says not a moment before the phone goes off just to hear the static humming of nothing.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
MTF E-11 LTCOM 'RedMann'
+Support
+Senior CL4 experience
+Good with docs
+Friendly
+Professional

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-very friendly and professional
-Good app
-Senior CL4 experience

Good luck

luka

Apr 18, 2022
+++support
Would fit the role very well; they're extremely competent and constantly showed initiative and willingness to improve within E11.

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, Ryo

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Ryo Kiritani
Status
Not open for further replies.