Character name(s):
Luke 'Saint' Baker, Levi 'Altruist' Bishop, Lukas 'Silent' Bell
Civilian name:
Luka Banach
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
TL: 199, SCP: 26
1711580198880.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu7 LT
Beta-1 CSG
Beta-1 Special Agent
Alpha-1 LT

E11 CPL
Overseer Assistant
Medical consultant
Executive Researcher
Omega-1 LCPL
UNGOC GEN
BCOM [MRU-LT]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
25/06/22 - FailRP (Improper Name)
05/27/22 - Metagaming (Using someone name without knowledge)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Throughout my time on the server I have been involved in numerous scenarios which involved Playing as and against SCPs. Additionally to this experience I have gained more knowledge and skill to play a character such as 096 in my time as the GOC General as well as being an executive researcher, which also allowed me to go further in depth into 096's character and behaviours. Lastly, in my time on the server I achieved the rank of Admin, this is attributed mostly to my rule knowledge, it is because of this I feel I am capable effectively following the rules for 096 to make Interaction enjoyable and balanced.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified 096 will sit (crouched) in place unless disturbed. If 60 seconds pass and 096 has not been disturbed/triggered 096 may begin to slowly roam around it's current area. If 096 is triggered it will exit the pacified state and begin a chase.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 is allowed to go anywhere on the map as long as their target is in that same area. If 096 were to be allowed to go straight into the D-Block there would have to be a target inside and there must not be any other targets in the immediate (closer) vicinity.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
To recontain 096 firstly all active targets must be killed and 096 must be in the passive state. It is at this point where a Combative Operative may place a bucket onto 096's head to prevent them from gaining any further targets, additionally they may search for an image of 096 to prevent more targets. Now that 096 is no longer enraged they can be beamed + cuffed. After this a combative personnel may bring 096 back to their containment chamber and leave the room.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Saint!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.