In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone:CST

Character name(s):[Foundation] SamPaval[Ci] Alex Paval

Civilian name:JohnPaval

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: Yes!

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 PVT [held] Captain, HW license RRT license[holding] holding both internal and intel, holding CI-A [held Ci-B]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:4 warnings
failrp/mixing/NLR/tresspasing as CIV
all inactive

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
after my first application my main goal was just training agents, i now realized how much fun Internal affairs is and How i want to take my career further by becoming an ambassador by posting agent around making sure Any Cl4 members are doing right and being a role model to newer agents.
making internal affairs become better overall.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
My extensive knowledge in all Departments from research to combative to MTF i know it all,
i have CL4 experience and enjoy writing alot so for the last few weeks ive only played internal being the enforce for CoE CoC and LC for all personal.
I know the LC by hand and can recite it if asked.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
i have written ten documents all of which are in arrest report file #1 and on the SCIPNET.
what makes a document good, the use of pictures, straight to the point Very Easy to Read and informative.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Training New Agents Teaching them CoE CoC and LC rules.
hosting lectures for everybody to update people on the rules of the foundation.
being the senior member of Internal affairs and a role model to look up to for new agents.
grading Arrest reports on SCIPNET.
Up holding the foundations ethics and rules for CL4 members of staff

-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
June 19-- Captain SamPaval a former ranger turned to Captain of General Security in site --. After working In the Captain position For awhile and noticing Corruption In Other staff members from the gensec under his command to Maintenance to medical to Research, being able to do nothing about it due to Lack of Internal Affairs he decided to Let his chief know he would be joining the internal affairs Division Starting as a Jr agent With Training from A Great Agent known as Kira ---- February 19-- After 8 months of working in the internal affairs department Stopping Countless number of Code violations corruption And Bust to make the foundation Fail Agent SamPaval begin to notice a change in the internal department seeing corruption from within, Sam Then decided to take Matters into his own hands Applying for the Ambassador Postion To Stop rouge Agents ruining the work hes done, and to inspire and train new agents with the same teachings his teacher gave him. (If u want to know of my Backstory before Joining foundation goto my Captain application If u want to)

after my first application got denied i took a step back and looked at what an ambassador should be like so to up my activity ive been only playing Internal in hopes of joining the ambassador team. Even if i get denied again ill keep trying to become an ambassador improving myself every single time for the sake of the foundation.

Last edited:

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Pros
-Active
-I have had interactions with you
-Mature

Cons
-Grammar could use some work
-Lore is quite bland
-Overall application could use more detail

For these reasons im going to be giving you a Neutral

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Pros
-Active
-I have had interactions with you
-Mature

Cons
-Grammar could use some work
-Lore is quite bland
-Overall application could use more detail

For these reasons im going to be giving you a Neutral
This is for my ambassador lore if u wish to know more about my previous lore (I'm making it a whole life story) please dm me SamPaval#9954

And I see how my grammer and spelling is off. The main reason for that is I type really fast and over look things.

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023

+Support

-Skill issue
-Nice app
-great interactions
-mature man and active af

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Support

- Not enough activity on the server as expected hence why I've had no interactions with you.
- Poor application/short and quite a few grammatical errors.
- No CL4 experience.

Last edited:

Zuko

Sep 5, 2022
HUGE + Support
- Active

-Great interactions
-Mature and cool guy
+ Wheels on the bus go round and round

Reactions: SamPaval

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
imagen_2022-06-10_131944145.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Paval

After seeing your hard work and great improvement and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team we're concluded you are capable of being a part ambassadorial team for the next stage we will do an interview please contact us on Teamspeak

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus and John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.