[UK] Sandra Sussman GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra Sussman

Mar 30, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dogesk15
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: its been at least a year at this point
In what country are you located?: Slovakia
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): SGT Sandra Sussman
Chaos name (include your rank): Sandra Scottson
Civilian name: Mr Best
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184244840
Discord ID (name#0000): soworty
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-It is my first application for GM

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1104475896771006585/1113065732343869511/image.png screenshot of all my warning and bans

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-I have been a gamemaster on a different server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, a lot

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- depending on the day, but to average it out, around 3-5

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I enjoy the server and the community, I have a lot of time on my hands and I just generally think SCP RP is quite the space for free thoughts and ideas. Its easy to be creative when you have so much to work with. I've noticed I do think of random events quite often, just getting lost in my own thoughts, It cost me sleep one night and the idea has been stuck in my mind ever since, I think its good time to try out my luck and see if there's a place for me.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I am both good leader and an extra, It doesn't matter if I am the one making the event or helping out, I can do my job and I can do it well. There's also the part where I have been practing writing for quite some time now. I am skilled and creative person and I think that is very necessary in this position.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
-SCP-662, simple, interesting and can cause many events to transpire. Does not require a lot of planning and can cause some simple yet effective fun for players.
-Simple mystery event in the civilian area, I can't stress enough how little attention civilians get and I think any minor event they will get would be very aprichiated.
-Lake house monster. The area is quite unused, giving it some more mistery and playing around with it could be quite fun. Nothing but trainings usually happens there.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
Massive SCP changing the terrain and causing chaos and freaking people out. Building where CI is keeping their secret weapon to attack SCP foundation, preparing for attack. There's many ideas I just don't fully get the question.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
There is a traitor leaking confidential information, no one knows much about him but that he is a commanding officer of one of the factions. They need to find out who it is and eliminate him.

A-1: Executive researcher escaped the facility after gathering many many files all stored inside of a suitcase. His plan is to sell it and leave the country, they need to neutralise him or capture him and bring back all the files safely.

Nu-7: Infiltrate a heavily guarded facility being guarded by CI, in this facility they are conducting unethical and deadly research on civilians using several anomalous materials, there may be unknown threats, we don't know much about how successful the research may have been.

E-11: New SCP has been found on surface, we need it to be contained and studied. Last known location was pinewoods, find it and attempt to contain it. If it is not possible, eliminate it.

CI: We have gotten an intel that foundations transport vehicle has been stuck in snow on its way to a foundation, location is unknown. Survey the area and kill all threats, find out if there is anything we can use before they get it out of the snow.

UNGOC: Unknown 3rd party has started leaking information about SCPs, we have narrowed down its location to lake house. Find out who it is and eliminate the threat before they spread more information.

Foundation Staff: SCP-662 has been found in D-block, D-classes are using it to cause a riot. Eliminate all threats and remove SCP-662 from D-Block.
Doctor notices a weird growth in a researcher during a medical examination, this growth seems un-natural and anomalous. They need to find out about the spread and cure for this growth.

Edit: I am dyslexic trying my best, Sorry for not so optimal grammar.

Last edited:

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
- neutral
The 3 events you listed arent very detailed, and arent explained thoroughly. (For example, a "small mystery event" is very barebones and could mean anything.)
Also since you claimed that you didn't understand the map change question, I believe it refers to an event that leads to a map change. If you add more detail to your ideas, and try to be more specific I will change my vote to a +support.

Avery Winters

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Hi there! I'd figured I would give you some words of advice and some helpful explanations, in regards to your application.

Elaboration on what is a "Map Change": A map change event is where the main server is temporally changed into a different map from the usual Site-65 map. An example of this can be seen in this clip. A map change event is much larger in scale, as we forcefully transition (possibly) 120 players on a different map.

Ideally.. the following should be included in your answer.

A greater synopsis of your idea: In reference to your answer, could we see a greater elaboration what is this SCP object? or perhaps this weapon that CI possesses? After all, if hypothetically we were to simply green light your map event idea right now. The players would eventually need an answer of some form. In addition, it would have to be a pretty good justification to forcefully transition 120 players from the usual map to another map. If you need an example, you can refer to this Google Doc as a rough guideline.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
Massive SCP changing the terrain and causing chaos and freaking people out. Building where CI is keeping their secret weapon to attack SCP foundation, preparing for attack. There's many ideas I just don't fully get the question.

Proof of your skillset: In your answer, you claim to be "practing writing". Ignoring the misspelling of practicing. Could I see some examples of your work? Perhaps of short stories, character biographies or any other forms of works. I should state that you are direct competition with other applicants whom do showcase writing ability, very fleshed out event ideas, expertise within PAC3 and other desirable traits.

All in all, I wish you the best of luck regardless the of outcome of your application. As we have all started from somewhere. Please don't be disheartened by my lengthy response. As I simply wish to bring the best out from applicants.

Last edited:

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
-Support
The idea's and application are not really detailed. I would like to see more detailed version of you're map change event en be carefull of it not being a "normal" thing. For example 682 being inside D-block is not neccesarilly an event.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hi Sandra,

I am currently going to give a -Support, mainly because of the detailing on the application and the misunderstanding of the questions.

With Map Changes, they are a completely new map where for 3-4 hours the entire player base will be under the supervision and guidance of the GM Team and the story we are to deliver.

Take some time to go back over your application and add in further detail, Hopefully my colleagues advice above will help you further.

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Epsty Jeff ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

After careful consideration I have chosen to decline this application.

You haven't played on the server recently for a while, as well as your application is very shallow on the detail with what you have provided, I might suggest boosting your activity on the server for a bit, do take note on the feedback on the application and try to adapt and improve it as well, cause it seem's like this has been abandoned.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.