For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since may 2023
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Ben 'Satchelman'
Civilian name: Satchelman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP 24 Total 158 -
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding E-11 CPL and 096 whitelist. Held, E-11 CPL, E-11 LPCL x2, Medical Consultant, CI-A, GOC SPC, Nu7 PVT.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Warns for FailRP, 1 for cuffing 106 when I was new, 1 for engaging combat as non combative -
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I have loads of experience from playing SCPs as well as medical department so I do know when and why to heal people in need. I am for the most part a passive roleplayer so playing a non dangerous scp would suit me well.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: They are non dangerous SCPs and have their own dimension where they can hang out in, That dimension can be used as a safe haven for people they are trying to help/protect, As long as the SCP is inside the dimension with their target they will remain unharmed but if the SCP leaves it the other players will be hurt. The 22415 I am going to play the most is the "doctor" one so I will heal the first best low health target.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I will first try to help the non combatives as they are unable to help themselves in this instance, I will take the researchers to the helpers dimension to heal them if wounded. When they are safe and sound I will return to aid the wounded fighters near me.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I would not repel the SCP in this instance as the researcher is "safe" and unnoticed behind the scp. If repelled 076 would in that case notice the researcher and would murder him in cold blood.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? Personally I am unaware on the rules of 22415-1 and if they should heal escaping Dclass. In this instance I would not heal the dclass as they are proactively escaping dblock.
-

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Hey ben, thanks for making an application

Please fix the final question as it is incorrect, you have 24h before I give out my final verdict.

Kind regards, Blue

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
always professional

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Hey @SatchelMan ,
Many thanks for taking the time to make an application.
After careful consideration, I have decided that this application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an admin+ when the SCP is out to recive the whitelist
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind Regards,
- Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.