[UK] Saul's intel ambassador application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Businessman"

Jan 11, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124110588
Discord name: Gypsy Crusader
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 Days and 13 Hours
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Saul "Businessman" Betterman
Civilian name: Saul "Businessman" Wellman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu7 PVT (held)
CI-A (
holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I had 1 ban for Naming Conventions
I think i have 3 active warns for FailRP,RDM and ERP. (
Out of fear i shot a ranger, I said something including ERP)
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I want to be an Intelligence Ambassador because i think Intelligence is the best department available but it does not get the attention it needs also Intel seems to be weak against CI in a combat situation i also think i can fix that. In short i want to make intel great again.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
All of my whitelists are surface jobs after resigning from Nu7 i started to main Intel Agent and i should say that i learnt all of the CI's techniques. I have a very good understanding how missions work, what CI does and i also understand my responsibilites if i became an Intel Ambassador. I would also love to teach the newcomers how to be an Intel Agent in the best way possible and also im most of the time active.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I've written 1 document in intel. If a document teaches you/someone something new about a situation or about your department i would consider it as a great document. Obviously the document should not have typo's and should have its own unique style unlike the other document which was already written.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
An Ambassador responsibilities are training new intelligence agents, teaching them about their job, making cover-up missions in surface, appointing agents/operatives to a task, fighting against CI,Interrogating people from the surface.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Saul Betterman was born in Alaska. He was born to a great mother and father and he also had a bigger brother. He went to the school like every other kid did in his town. Everything was going for great for him. He lived a peaceful and quiet life until the age of 18. For the last 6 months his dad was acting very strange in a way he never used to. When Saul asked him about what was going on he would just make up a lie and tell him that. Saul did not believe those lies but he also couldn't do anything about it. Saul, 1 day decided to take a walk outside and do some shopping for their home. He did buy some things before coming to the house and when he arrived in his house. He saw all of his family members laying in the ground covered in blood. In shock he approched them and saw all of them was shot. Immediately he realized that it had to do something with his dad and his strange behaviour lately. After all of that Saul decided to delay his University plan and investigate the reason why this happened. He could not find anything by himself after a week later the authorities contacted the Saul and gave them information about how the crime happened. One thing from that conversation attracted Saul's invention. The guy in the phone was saying "There was another guy who was shot and they fled the scene. What's strange is that no one came to the hospital for gun wounds" the guy in the phone said. Saul knew that there was few counterfeit infirmary places. He went to all them in 1 day and found a man named "Frederick" now all he had to do was report him to the Authorities but instead he found all of his family members and learnt where they all lived. He kidnapped Fredrick's mother and called Fredrick by the number he got from the infirmary. He asked for 50.000$ for his mom to be released, Fredrick sent him the money as Saul requested just to find his mom's head in his front porch. He has done the same thing to his other relatives until he killed 3 of his family members. He made 200.000$ of what he has done. He did not want to get caught so he got his money and moved out of there quickly as possible. Where he moved to a very small town. After a few weeks of in that town he was approached by guys in suits. Whoever was the Fredrick guy he shot he was a threat against the SCP Foundation. Because of him unknowingly helping the foundation and his great skills of tracking. He was recruited in the Intelligence Department.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello saul today I will be leaving a +support.
Have seen have seen you on Intel alot lately.
good interactions.

-very low number of documents.
they require alot.
seen you but nothing note worthy for the whole of intel

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
Whilst overseeing Saul as the intel ambassador, he has been nothing but great, only good interactions with him. I believe he would be ready to take the next step within the department. I would like to see more documents from you if you were to take the next step and create more of an understanding with the formatting ext

"Businessman"

Jan 11, 2023
Thanks for the positive feedback guys it mostly seems i have to work on documents. I will make sure to write some new important documents in the future. Thanks again for the positive feedback

Reactions: SamPaval

xelius

Jan 3, 2023
cell 4
Neutral

While you seem alright and decently active, I’ve seen a couple instances where you’d be getting arrest by IA as Intel. I think it’s best that you give it some time and work on that before applying — otherwise good candidate.

"Businessman"

Jan 11, 2023
Neutral

While you seem alright and decently active, I’ve seen a couple instances where you’d be getting arrest by IA as Intel. I think it’s best that you give it some time and work on that before applying — otherwise good candidate.
I've only gotten arrested 1 time and it was me trying to upgrade a CI card to Level 5. As far as i remember it has to be all. There was another saul guy maybe its him you are talking about im not sure. Still thanks for half positive comment of yours.

Zuko

Sep 5, 2022
+ Support
I often work closely with Saul, can vouch he is a good intel agent
Active, whenever I'm on I usually see him on aswell

(Not sure what to think of the ERP warning...)
Overall, based intel agent

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @SaulBetterman

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.