[UK] Saul's O5-1 Application

Jan 11, 2023
Steam ID: I have no time for this sorry.
Discord name: I use MSN
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 5 seconds
In what country are you located?: Ohio
Time zone: 3Pm
Character name(s): Saul "Businessman" Betterman
Civilian name: No one cares
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both would be great
Do you have a mic?:
Most of the time

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI,MTF,Intel,096,O5-7,O5-8,Chef,Ethics Captain,General

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I received a lot of warnings mostly because I play as a Chef

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for O5-1 because

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I am the best candidate ever

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
I will remove all O5 members then take out every faction possible I will scam everyone in the server to pay me money. I will make the Chefs Council take over the O5 Council I will steal all of the money then continue my life as a Chef.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
DENIED apply in the next 2 weeks or DONT ILL DENY AGAIN. 2 WEEK IS JUST FOR THINKING ABOUT YOUR LIFE DECISIONS

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Chef live in pinewood then the foundation bring chef. Chef steal CL3 keycard upgrade it on 914. enter the floor 3 with CL4 keycard take out the O5-1 and take his place.

• Love
Reactions: fyzar
The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @"Businessman" ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance leve

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'