[UK] Scotsman Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
rodgers1888

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
V_time is bugged it says i have 3 so days but i received my 1 week achievement today
Screenshot 2022-12-08 191634.png

In what country are you located?:
Scotland
Time zone:
GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Captain "Scotsman", MTF E-11 LCPL Mark "Scotsman"

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A

Civilian name:
Mark

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:47753225 76561198055772179

Discord ID (name#0000):
Funlardon#6068

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No This is my second application

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/funlardon-moderator-application.8240/#post-51440

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No i have not received any warns kicks or bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have a good deal of experience as a staff member within other communities, i am familiar with working mostly with ULX and Sam to a certain degree. With my time spent being a staff member i know how to conduct myself when it comes to handling sits using common sense and following the rules of the server. It has shown me how to be firm but fair when dealing with sits.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes , i have been involved in a great number of servers and achieved fairly high ranks within the servers. I have been complimented with how i conduct roleplay and also creating roleplay as my time as an event planner. Also my time within the SCPRP i have been able to be part of some scenarios of serious roleplay. for example when a scientist had information in regards to 008 and possibly leaked i had to conduct a joint investigation with E-11 Lt Jack Exdous witch required me to handle the situation like a real interrogation swell as fill in paper work of the events that happened

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
My day today varies due to my work schedule so somedays i could be on for a good period of time but others i might not be on as much, Most weekends i will be available to be on. On a less day i could commit 3/4 hours and on my more free day 6/7 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Again stated in my previous application, This server is very fun to be on. The roleplay and scenarios are very interesting and the server, from my time on it anyway... always seems to change and improve more than i could imagine. I wish to be apart of this and help the server grow more, I also feel i would be a strong member to the staff team with my previous experience and being able to contribute to helping the server run efficiently as such. In my way its my way to give back to the enjoyment the server has brought to me by helping it run.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
With the all the experience that i have throughout my time being in other communities and being staff there i could be able to provide a mature co-worker being able to provide a high standard member of staff that is able to follow the rules and make sure the rules are being followed. I also believe that communication is key as i use it for a living with having to deal with many types of situations. This i feel proves to be invaluable and would greatly benefit the staff team.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Funlardon, I will be leaving a - Neutral verdict.

- Personally I have had minimal to no interactions with yourself making it hard for me to form a full and complete verdict on your application.
- Application does have good detail.
- Experience as staff before.
- Unsure on maturity levels.
- Good playtime.

Overall I cannot form a full verdict due to my limited interactions with you as well as being unable to be sure myself on your maturity levels and general activity.

Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+Support
+ Very active
+ Mature
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Detailed and properly formatted application

When I play cm or gensec I constantly see you on doing your captain duties in cdc. You have wonderful rule knowledge and I can vouch for your maturity from the roleplay interactions I've had with you. You most likely haven't noticed me but I've definitely noticed you. Good lad, would be a great addition to the staff team !

-Saucy
@Funlardon

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
+Support
+A great person
+Mature
+Vary Active
+Great Captain

Overall you are the most active and the friendliest person I met and also a great friend so I will 100% will Support you for Mod cause I know you will do good in staff

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Scotsman, i will give a +-Neutral since i don't interactions with you, but this can change.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Hello, Scotsman I have decided to give you +-Neutral Since I don't have any interactions with you but this can change so yeah
Unsure of Activity
Unsure Of Maturity
Havent really seen you around

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Funlardon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.