[UK] Scotsman Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotsman

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 21, 2022
Scotsman was a beacon of SL and a voice of reason. I do hope he can be brought back in as he brings skills to the table most SL do not currently have.

Massive +Support
+sUPPORT

SCOTLAND FOREVER
Biggest +Support I can muster

Cmon...it's Scotsman, dare I say anymore?
Biggest +Support I can muster

Cmon...it's Scotsman, dare I say anymore?
Massive +support
Best SL
++ support
Scotsman is undeniably one of the best staff members this community has ever had. +Support.
+Support

Bring him back as Super Admin 🔥
+support

During my time from E-11 COM to ECC, Scotsman was continuously the most approachable and helpful SL at the time, needed a second opinion? Scotsman. Approval? Scotsman. Props? Scotsman. He was also very in tune to server health, particularly to the regiments and he understood what needed to be done, I can think of numerous occasions Scotsman helped me out from both an IC Site Manager perspective and an OOC Senior Admin one, some of the changes he helped me with remain in E-11 and have been beyond helpful in maintaining the regiment. He was also a superb roleplayer, i can fondly remember the faction storyline and smaller events he would help me with to enhance rp. It's been great to see him back all we need now is him back in SL
MAJOR +SUPPORT
ur god dammn right

+Support

CI-C COM

Alpha-1 CSG
we need u back boss
+support
+Support
Not only being a very dedicated member of staff but also someone who creates RP and does it in a fun and entertaining way.
Was sad when I got back and you were NOT there.

Good Luck!
+ Support
PLUS SOUP
+ Support

- Has scotsbaby
- Has wife
- Is good at staff things
Thanks for all the support folks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.