Civilian name: Bob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 0
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe what makes me suitable for SCP-096 is because most of the time I have played on the server it has mainly been on SCP and have been in multiple tests which I try to RP as the actual SCP would react to the best of my ability. I also know how SCP-096 is supposed to act and I know that he doesn't just randomly kill people only people who have seen his face.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: The usual behaviour when SCP-096 is pacified is that he will be sitting down on the floor
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 cannot beeline straight to D block unless they have a valid reason( SCP-096-1 located in D block), but other than that no SCP-096 should not beeline straight to D block without a valid RP reason and of course can only go to the place where an 096-1 instance is at.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is recontained after he has terminated all SCP-096-1 instances and is sitting down, MTF will proceed to put a bag on his head and cuff him aswell and then drag him back to his containment chamber

Last edited:

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @FEFGamer ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.