Not open for further replies.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215601623
Discord name: Tea <3#3984
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Weeks
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): ('The Lotus' (FOUNDATION) (Steak 'Destruction' Sauce (CI)
Civilian name: 'The Traveller'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Ethics Committee Assistant
Intelligence Ambassador
Chaos Insurgency Alpha Operative
MTF O-1
MTF Nu-7
MTF E-11

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 Ban, 5 Warnings. Honestly can't remember the situation/what it was for since it has been a while.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I believe the factors that make me suitable for the playing of SCP-096 include my ability to roleplay as well as my understanding of how the SCP works and how the SCP correlates with server rules to bring a good and fair SCP experience to the server.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

When SCP-096 is in it's pacified state, SCP-096 will sit on the ground with his hand on his head, usually covering his eyes. After being left alone for 60 seconds (1 Minute) SCP-096 will wander around until provoked (someone see's his face) or bagged/cuffed. The only way to look at SCP-096 without triggering his raging state is with the use of scramblers.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

When breached, usually, a picture with his face has spawned within the map OR someone has seen his face without scramblers. SCP-096 is not allowed to beeline straight to D-Block UNLESS his target is within that area. SCP-096 otherwise roams while pacified.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

Once SCP-096 has moved to his pacified state, usually, a Member of MTF Epsilon-11 will sneak up on SCP-096 while pacified and sitting on the ground and place a bucket on his head, then, a person will use the Anomaly Containment Beam to fulfill the required 1% to pacify SCP-096. Then a person will use the SCP Restraints to restrain SCp-096 and return him to his Containment.

In most situations, a member of MTF E-11 places a bucket on the head of SCP-096 to prevent others from seeing his face during a breach. Once the bucket is on SCP-096's head, MTF E-11 will follow SCP-096 around while he rampages through the facility, afterwards when he is pacified they would follow the steps above.

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted, please contact any Admin+ in game by calling a sit (@096 whitelist) and you will be handed your whitelist. (Make sure you copy the link to your 096 application before-hand as they will have to double check.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.