[UK] SCP 096 Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110495367
Discord name: Tiny#8725
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've played for more than a month, vtime_menu is bugged but it says 6 days 20 hours.
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Victor 'Marco' Somotese/Tiny
Civilian name: Kune Velfield
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 LCPL
- MTF E11 SPC
- CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No. I've been taken to a sit directed against me once but after releasing the scientist i was simply informed on how to handle similar situations.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I'm a decent roleplayer and know how to handle myself in roleplay situations without issue. I enjoy spending time on scps and after unlocking them all I've been craving for something a bit more complicated & fun. I abide by rules and try to stay active & updated on anything new that comes in.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Whenever SCP-096 is not in his aggrevated state it will either remain in a sitting position at Its last point of activity or wander around the area if not interacted with for a longer period of time (1 min+). It usually attempts to wander into darker spots where it will not be seen by others and can peacefully weep without being disturbed.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When aggrevated SCP 096 will attempt to head straight for Its target that being people who have looked at a picture of Its face or at SCP 096 itself, 096 should head for the closest target it can get too and if that happens to be class d even straight to dblock, anyone who sees Its face while 096 is heading to 096-2 becomes a priority target based on how close they are. Heading straight for dblock & ignoring everyone else who takes a peek at your face on the way to later go back out and find the other targets is not permitted.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
After realizing SCP 096 is breached a code 4 should be called to ensure as little people as possible witness SCP 096, before any recontamination attempts are made SCP-096 has to kill all Its targets, after that has occurred and 096 is in a docile state MTF units who previously grabbed a bucket and a pair of scramble goggles should cover SCP-096s face using said bucket and beam the entity, when 096 is pacified with a containment beam and no other 096-2s remain SCP 096 should be cautiously taken back to Its holding cell using SCP containment cuffs, at least 1 other MTF unit equipped with a bucket should be on standby to cover SCP 096s face when the bucket breaks. All those involved in the recontamination need to be equipped with scramble goggles. After SCP 096 is returned to Its cell and an engineer equipped with scramble goggles repairs containment blast doors the emergency can be declared concluded.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @TinyTheFearless ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.