Discord name: archaon1581
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since December 25th 2021
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Michael 'Archaon' Goyski
Civilian name: Mikhail Goyski
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
89b618d8efe6d27fcc693f6b9bc2a439.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O5-3 'The Commissioner'
Dpt. Director of IA
IA Ambassador
Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
(1) NRP: I have gotten a warning for NRP for using HL2 voicelines as Class-D.
(2) NRP: I am not 100% sure on why I had gotten this warning.
(1) FearRP: When I was playing Class-D I was ignoring security holding a gun at my head.
(2) FearRP: Playing as IA Agent I had a gun dealer within interrogations, but forgot to strip him of weapons which then led to him pulling a gun out on me and then I followed with me pulling a gun out on him and engaging him.
(1) Baiting: Making an inappropriate remark/joke/pun about someones name.
(1) RDM: When I was playing as IA Agent I went to check LCZ and saw a MTF/Security member run through the hallway, but taking a glance at his nametag I saw it was Class-D and I stupidly opened fire.
(2) RDM: I shot inside the vents thinking there were armed D-Class, turns out they were GENSEC.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
My amount of experience within the site allows me to create a fun roleplay environment, but also one that makes sense. I learned a lot during my time as O5 and Dpt. Director, and that is how to approach each situation which would massively aid me within this role.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Offering protection to those who cannot protect themselves, aiding those who are morally just. If all the non-combatives are not in harms way then SCP-22415 may aid MTF units in the recontainment of any breached SCP's.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would make sure the researchers reach safety which is priority number one, I wouldn't involve myself in the fighting unless harm falls upon non-combatives which I will protect.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No, as it will push 076 back putting the researcher in danger, possibly killing them.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
It is specifically stated SCP-22415 may not assist D-Class, especially not when they are trying to escape which jeopardizes the safety of any nearby non-combative personnel.

Last edited:

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.