Not open for further replies.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:226820368
Discord name:
- Costin#6214
For how long have you played on CN SCP:
- I started playing around the middle of December 2022.
In what country are you located?:
- Romania
Time zone:
- GMT+2 EET
Character name(s):
- (F) Johnson 'Cubic' Huggman
- (CI) 'Spherical' Huggman
Civilian name:
- Johnathan Huggman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699567050071.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Holding Nu-7 PVT and CI-A currently.
- Whitelisted (including "semi"): 096, IA Agent, DEA Agent.
- Keter VIP.
- Held CI-A 2 other times, E-11 SPC once, and E-11 PVT once.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1699567408200.png
- RDM: Honestly, I completely forgot why I got this warning. According to another staff member, it was WhiteFox who warned me.
- Metagaming: Bear with me for this one. I was simply vc-spamming "Is that the overseer" while I completely forgot that I was not supposed to know that in the first place.
- Third-Person Abuse: While I attempted to report a player that continuously came to HCZ (turns out it was to hunt pumpkins) after every time I killed him as a disguise d-class, The clip that I shared showed a small part of me staying in a corner using third person seeing him murder my friend.
- FearRP: This, similar to metagaming, was not very intentional. The facility lights were out. I was in the interrogation room, ready to be arrested (although the agents were really just waiting too much), only being restrained. I struggled and I eventually released. Although I got warned by the agent at the very end of my struggle, and I was continuously aimed at (although due to the lack of light, I could not see the gun very well), I showed no resistance at all, however due to my warn record I obviously got an actual warn.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- Although the current warn record that I have is a big red flag, I do have my own points to being whitelisted to play as these SCPs.
- First off, as shown in the situational questions below, I paid decent attention to the 'rules' of these SCPs, and I believe I gave decent answers that fall in the criteria.
- Second, I am a decently old SCP RP player (december 2022), and I know most of the aspects of the server well enough, so I would be even aware of every foundation job.
- The levels that I have (including SCP and Total) prove that through this entire year I was decently active, especially enough to get that SCP level up. The fact that I have scout unlocked also somewhat proves this. Although activity is somewhat irrelevant, it shows that SCP RP is a server I enjoy playing so much, and if I get access to these SCPs, I would do my best to avoid losing the whitelist by breaking the SCP rules.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behaviour of the 3 SCP-22415 instances is to simply be very cooperative towards the morally good people. These only include the non-combatants (excluding d-class, which are actually combatants anyway) that are morally good. For example, they would be cooperative with a researcher doing an (ethical and moral) test. They would also attempt to assist the non-combatives to safety and use their abilities to ensure that the non-combatives are safe from any dangers.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I obviously aid the frightened ones, aka the non-combatants who cannot defend themselves from this chaos, aka the researchers. This means that I would just go to the researchers, and using whatever powers I have.
- More precisely, As -1, I would heal the researchers whenever they're injured. As -2, I would give them my dimension ability so they could move into the dimension, where it's safer. And as -3, I would simply strive to get the researchers to safety, as I cannot use my SCP repel ability.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- According to the recruitment information ('must provide assistance to those who are doing a morally good deed.'), I must assist the researcher, aka protect him.
- As 076 did not see the researcher, I wouldn't repel him, as it would make him able to see the researcher and ultimately prioritize him as he's more fragile than me.
- Therefore, I would continue to run away, luring 076 away from the researcher (and any other "morally good" person, aka non-combative).

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- "You must pro-actively do what is morally correct in every situation."
- Due to the above statement, I would personally gently ask the d-class to return back to D-Block, before giving him medical assistance.
- If he refuses, then the other way around this is to report him to security personnel.
- Also, if the d-class attempts to attack me, I would just run away to foundation combatives, but try not to go towards where non-combatives could be as that may attract the d-class attention.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Denied

Hello @J. 'Cubic' H. ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an SCP-22415 application.

After carful consideration I have come to a verdict. This application is to be denied.
There reason behind your denial is that you have gotten many warnings recently.

I would recommend waiting for them to expire before Re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 weeks time.
----------------------------------------------
Kind regards,
Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.