[UK] SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oculus

Oct 27, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:684132347
Discord name: acsent
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Half A Year.
In what country are you located?: USA.
Time zone: E.S.T.
Character name(s): Oculus, Descent.
Civilian name: Punisher.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1712416342189.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-BCOM, NU-7 PVT, E-11 PVT, 096, IA, DEA.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Random Ones Here & There Whilst I Was Learning The Rules Properly, No Actives.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I'm Very Heavy On RP, The Only Reason I Haven't Applied For GM Is Because Of The Time I Have Currently. I Will Ensure To Follow All Rules And Provide An Interesting & Fun RP Experience To Players While On This SCP. Ill Try To Find Ways To Play It Uniquely While Still Ensuring No Rules Are Broken.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 Is an SCP of overall good he helps those who cannot help themselves & does his best to ensure safety of the ones around him.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- 1st Priority should always be those non combative personnel in danger as they cannot defend themselves help them get to safety while keeping yourself alive. On the other hand MTF are trained for these types of encounters.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? No, Simply because it would cause unwanted attention for the researcher I am currently keeping safe. I would have the researcher sneak and follow me to a safer location & Repel 076 in the case he does notice and comes after us.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- A D-Class actively escaping D-block is just as much of a danger to the foundation personnel as he is to me, No I would not help him. On the other hand I would help a D-Class with a work permit doing moral good for the Foundation, Or a D-Class that has been taken to med bay to take some stress off of the medical team if I am asked to. Otherwise helping players actively causing harm or putting others in dangers shall recieve no medical help from me.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application was denied due to failure within Two questions.

You may reapply in 2 Weeks.

Kind Regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meliodas 'Wrath'

Status
Not open for further replies.