Discord name: viperstakes1982
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 203 Hours or 732,060 Seconds
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Ronald Nack & Ronald Overa
Civilian name: Rick Donald
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP Level = 25
Total Level= 102
1718818876780.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warning FailRP while on ScD for drinking chemicals.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I have acting experience and understand the nature of SCP-22415, as I have read the lore behind it. Additionally, my experience as an SCP shows my qualifications.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 is helpful and wants to assist others as much as he can, ensuring their safety, mainly by protecting non-combatants. He ensures that dangerous anomalies are kept at bay so researchers and others can escape and be safe.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the researchers, as SCP-22415 does not get involved in warfare between people. I would assist the researchers by getting them to a safe location.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would keep the attention on me because pushing him back might make him notice the researcher. For the researcher's safety, I would refrain from doing so and instead stall to allow the researcher to escape.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I wouldn't, as he is a D-Class who possibly has murdered people to escape. Additionally, he is demanding medical attention, so I assume he is being rude. Also, if the D-Class went down the medical line, he could have been healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.