Character name(s):
-Deacon

Civilian name:
-’’Deacon’’

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCPRP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
AD_4nXepdJqgslskn7blEZp4FVtxlWSc0_RTmBxWPjvd74krVSAS8v7Df54Bfjut4q2jhf-oTa6NLqglzp9oaBJeJVVwExuljG1bToLatlhcrrdMDE8CJwiIodaEC5yVKN3Cn2XKPu4zwuHNRIdGYc0720ONOLo3

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
(Holding) E-11 PVT
(Holding) SCP-096
(Holding) Trained Security Officer
(Holding) JobApproved Combat Medic
(Holding) JobApproved IA Agent
(Held) Site Advisor
(Held) Accepted for Site Director but never interviewed
(Held) Ethics Committee Assistant
(Held) Executive Researcher
(Held) Nu-7 MAJ (And head of Nu-7 RAISA Dpt.)
(Held) O-1 SPC
(Held) A-1 SPC
(Held) RRT SGT
(Held) UNGOC SPC
(Held) CI-Alpha
(Held) And I was also Head Moderator/Content Team

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-All warns:
Minor Glitching - May 11 2022
RDM x2 - May 11 2022
Pac Abuse - Jun 15 2022
RDM x2 - Dec 9 2023

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-I actively engage in serious RP when required while keeping it as fun and light as appropriate for the situation. I often interact with all sorts of people in all sorts of roles all over the site, so I know how to act in my own role pretty well regardless of the situations that I would find myself in. I have several years of experience on the server at this point that I can put to good use within roleplay scenarios to make sure the experience is as good and genuine as can be for everyone involved.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-The usual behaviour for this SCP is to be as helpful as possible to anyone ‘good’ that they come across. This could be a Researcher asking to be healed, or protecting non-com lives during an active SCP Breach or GOI raid. The main priority of SCP-22415 is to help people who require it.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I would aid the researchers to escape the area safely by any means necessary as they are non-combatant and thus a priority. Once they are safe I would return to the area and assist anybody else that requires my help.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-In this situation, I would not repel 076 because it would put the researcher in immediate danger. Instead I would either wait for the researcher to move away until safe, or manoeuvre around SCP-076 to repel him in a better direction.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-I would alert GenSec of the escaped D-Class. Only after they are captured and cuffed by GenSec would I assist the D-Class and heal them. I would not help them while they are actively escaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.