Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51062746

Discord name: Realn1

For how long have you played on CN SCP: I've played on the server for over a month now but vtime kinda screwed it up, but there is my "1 year" achievement progress
1699568370587.png

In what country are you located?: Finland ??

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Lee Falzone [HH-O], Lee Calzone

Civilian name: Bee Barzone

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes loud and clear

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699565282194.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• NU-7 LCPL (holding)
  • NU-7 CPT (held)
  • CI-G(held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Currently 0 warnings as of this post
1699565532677.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I've always prayed for more SCP's who could help the foundation during breaches and it's finally here! And the roleplay possibilities with SCP-22415 is endless as well. I've roleplayed especially in CN's server for half of my life with the history i have both in MRP and SCP-RP and i would like to think overall i have a positive mark within the community too therefor i could be trusted with the whitelist for SCP-22415.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
From what i've seen from the the video that the civil networks youtube channel posted about SCP-22415 it's behavior is very friendly towards foundation personel and always wants to offer a helping hand around its co-workers. Of course the dimension and the healing is also a major part about the SCP, but mainly what i'm interested about is the RP. Also force pushing any incoming danger's away from any hostile enemies to protect it's friends is also one of the behaviors about the SCP.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
Researchers are main priority to be protected by the SCP-22415 due to it's nature on helping the weaker side. Of course after all the researchers are secured and safe and the SCP knows that all the researchers and innocents have been cleared and safe the SCP can decide to stay in the bunks with them or help the MTF out to push all the hostile CI away to not cause any further damage around the site.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
Of course not, However as SCP-22415-3 you should let the researcher run past you if possible and try to push SCP-076 away to attempt to rescue the researchers life.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
SCP-22415 cannot help D-Class due to it's own nature being morally good. I would likely call gensec to report on the d-class location and will avoid combat by any means necessary unless the D-class is harming other foundation personel.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Lee Falzone ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.