[UK] SCP Ban (?) appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Your in-game name: Enzo M
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520927466
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002120660/
Date of ban: 30/11/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Failrp/NITRP
Who banned you: Lawliet
Ban length?: 1 Day and 12 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't drop any weapons from my inventory as Tech Expert or go to get dinner. Not sure why I was banned for NITRP since I was RPing as a normal Tech Expert and I find it unbelievable that I cannot announce that I had to get dinner to IA/Drop weapons from my inventory
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have
Why should you be unbanned: Because I believe that I didn't do anything that deserves a NITRP ban
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because Im waiting for the update and Im tryna enjoy the server without minging at the moment
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I enjoy it and Im waiting to see the new update

CI Lawliet Marauder

Sep 9, 2022
Hello @MazuzaM
This Ban was given to you because of you dropped a Energy weapon and were arrested and did not intend to roleplay anthing after you were arrested then you preceded to go afk instead of RP a staff ticket was made by Crumpet that was accepted by ivik
He was going to make judgement but crashed so i took over looked over everything and looks at your warnings and saw you had multiple bans this mounth for NITRP and decided that you were doing it again and accted appon reading this and issued your ban.
From @Captain ‘The Vigilant’

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Hello @MazuzaM
This Ban was given to you because of you dropped a Energy weapon and were arrested and did not intend to roleplay anthing after you were arrested then you preceded to go afk instead of RP a staff ticket was made by Crumpet that was accepted by ivik
He was going to make judgement but crashed so i took over looked over everything and looks at your warnings and saw you had multiple bans this mounth for NITRP and decided that you were doing it again and accted appon reading this and issued your ban.
From @Captain ‘The Vigilant’
First of all, I was RPing as a Tech Expert the whole time, and you can confirm it by looking at comms or seeing me playing, second of all I was giving MREs to an O-1 that asked to get some and I dropped a Volk that was taken by the same exact person without causing any harm and when I got arrested I said to the IA that I was gonna get dinner and I asked him just to arrest me.. In what universe does that make it Failrp and NITRP? Additionally I wasnt even aware of the first NITRP/LTARP ban since I didnt get online for some time and I probably had crashed

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Appeal Response

Hi Enzo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

After speaking with the user and the staff involved it has been decided that a NITRP ban wasn't warranted in this case and your ban was removed.

Based on the above, your ban was removed and the staff member has been spoken to in regard to your complaint.

Kind regards,
Moha Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.