[UK SCPRP] Got banned and admin didnt handle situation properly SCPRP [Ban Appeal]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullbattle78

Jul 25, 2023
My Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199084675809/
My Friend Who got banned (His ban time is up.): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102796444/

Your in-game name?: W. Skull

Your SteamID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199084675809/

Which server are you making a complaint for?: SCPRP UK

Are you complaining because of someone or because of server content?: Someone (Staff)

Name of players/staff/VIPs involved?: Moha 'Snake' Demi

STEAM ID's involved (if possible): STEAM_0:1:608777015 (Moha 'Snake' Demi's ID, this was typed from the ban ticket.

What is the details/summary of your complaint (provide as much detail as possible)?: i got banned by an admin who to a situation horribly. he was stalking me and my friend for about 10 minutes (he was invisible). my friend was a Senior researcher, and i was a GENSEC Sergeant. we were supposedly going to do a 914 test, but then he put 914 on 1:1, therefor disguising the Class-D, and that's when the admin chimed in after stalking for literally 10 minutes. he put us in a sit, then made us explain ourselves. After my friend told his side, he got banned for NitRP. While i was telling my side, the admin interrupted me in my sentence, therefor i told him to "shutup". he kept talking, and i said "shutup" again. He then takes it incredibly personal, and Gags me so i can no longer speak. I then got Incredibly pissed off, and started calling him names in the chat. He muted me so i couldn't text, then banned me for 5 days.

Evidence (Screenshots or video): The ban ticket (originally 5 days, but it has been 3 days sense anyone has even tried to help)20230725201528_1.jpg

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

skullbattle78

Jul 25, 2023
You must follow the proper format, copying and pasting the format and filling out the aforementioned format with information.
Literally what do you mean? you make no sense. if you simply Read what i posted, maybe you can see that i gave you all of my information.

DonkeyKong

Jun 4, 2022
Your in-game name?:

Your SteamID?:

Which server are you making a complaint for?:

Are you complaining because of someone or because of server content?:

Name of players/staff/VIPs involved?:

STEAM ID's involved (if possible):

What is the details/summary of your complaint (provide as much detail as possible)?:

Evidence (Screenshots or video):

With the questions included mate

skullbattle78

Jul 25, 2023
Your in-game name?:

Your SteamID?:

Which server are you making a complaint for?:

Are you complaining because of someone or because of server content?:

Name of players/staff/VIPs involved?:

STEAM ID's involved (if possible):

What is the details/summary of your complaint (provide as much detail as possible)?:

Evidence (Screenshots or video):

With the questions included mate
Once again, READ what i posted. all of those are there except video evidence, and all of the evidence is literally that the admin banned me. What more is there to say? talk about "beating the dead horse"

Last edited:

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Once again, READ what i posted. all of those are there except video evidence, and all of the evidence is literally that the admin banned me. What more is there to say, talk about "beating the dead horse"
The format seems to be back to front the reason we ask you to do it they its been posted for us to read it easier all you need to do is copy and paste your complaint into the correct sections of the format and add anything that is missing. This way we can then look at the complaint rather than you feeling more upset and allow us to do our job and get to the bottom of this.

skullbattle78

Jul 25, 2023
The format seems to be back to front the reason we ask you to do it they its been posted for us to read it easier all you need to do is copy and paste your complaint into the correct sections of the format and add anything that is missing. This way we can then look at the complaint rather than you feeling more upset and allow us to do our job and get to the bottom of this.
I just did it about 4 hours ago

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Hi there.

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to make this appeal/complaint.

There was a sit called for a rule violation which there was no proof of where i told the person who made the sit that all i can do is question the person accused since there is no proof hence me spectating your friend to make sure he is not in the middle of RP to be brought to a sit.

Once I spectated them i did see them speaking with a disguised D-class whom they asked to free him if switched, i saw that and decided to spectate more to get more context of what did that mean before acting.

Your friend pulled out their keycard and told the disguised D-class to kill them, and after that PM'd you that he told him to kill him.

as for you, you had a D-class and took them to 914 where your friend joins you again and the D-class where put inside by you and I also heard you guys say to give him the keycard. by now I have brought you both to a sit and explained that you both will be banned for having no NITRP which is No Intention To Roleplay, then i was told that it was Research you both are doing, then I mentioned that I was spectating you guys for the past approximately where your reply to that was 'thats mean' or 'you are mean'.

While I was speaking, you kept interrupting me and screaming thus me gagging you and you were not muted. due to your aggressive attitude and toxicity toward myself, i issued you an extended ban, and your friend was banned for lesser time due to them being compliant and understanding what they did wrong.

It is important to understands that the staff members are responsible for enforcing the rules and maintaining a safe environment for all players. that includes spectating and watching over the Roleplay happening on the server even if it was at 4:00 AM with 20 players on.

I hope this Clarifies the situation and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member!

Kindest regards.
Moha Demi​

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Appeal Denied

Hi @skullbattle78 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking through the situation, I am confident that Demi took the right choice in banning both of you. For NITRP mainly, due to the fact it seemed like you were attempting to help the D class escape while playing as Foundation staff. Also, the toxicity you showed towards Demi was not needed at all.

You have also proceeded to spam multiple chats, including tickets around the ban. This does not assist in appealing your ban. Please do not do this in the future.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.