What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I've been Security CPT from July 2022 - till mid October 2022
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I just like it here in Security. I have several ideas about improving the department, which just do not let go, I want to present them.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have experience as a CPT. I know how to write docs. I have skills to command Security. I remember CoC & CoE by heart.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Maintain D-block stability; Create safe working conditions for researchers and other site personnel; Train Security personnel; Develop new methods of Security operation.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Vincent worked as a mercenary for some time, later became an instructor at the same PMC in which he worked. Due to an accident at the exercises, Vincent was suspended from work. The case was bad and high-profile, but thanks to his good reputation and connections with his superiors, he managed to avoid punishment. He could no longer find a job in the war field, so he had to leave for another country and try his luck there.

Vincent found a job as a security guard at a military base. He didn't know that it was actually Site-65.
He didn't have a lot of contacts and relatives, Vincent didn't ask a lot of questions and did his job as well, so for the administration he became an excellent candidate for the position of a security guard inside the Facility. Representatives of the administration contacted him and offered more favorable working conditions inside Site-65.

Without thinking twice, Vincent agreed. He isn't too scared of SCP anomalies and he doesn't feel sorry for the D-class. He enjoyed longer breaks and sleep than he could afford in his previous position. There were hard days, but they didn't tire as much as trainings in PCM. Thanks to his impartial attitude to work, patience and a somewhat high degree of responsibility, Vincent is making his way up the career ladder.

P.S. upd.
In addition, I will add a few of my previous contributions to the department and the server.

The way the sweep looks today is my biggest contribution so far. I have developed and put into use tactics with teams that block and secure designated areas. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a link to the message in the discord in which I share my experience of using a new tactic for the first time, since it is in the chat, access to which is currently closed to me. Maybe one of the current captains by keywords (new, sweep, team, teams, experience, share) will find that message in the chat of daily reports on the work done, and attach a screenshot here.
I also helped with creation of many documents written during my service in Security (while Shino was Chief). I have several drafts with the best practices of tactics and training materials. I never published them because I was continuously rewriting them in an attempt to simplify them due to the fact that they were too complex and bulky. I really want to finish these documents

About the total contribution to the server.
The suggestion to create technical rooms was suggested by me 8 months ago.
The "Dispenser items now cost money" feature was suggested by me 6 months ago in here.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-SUPPORT

-Never seen you on GENSEC

- Very short application (looks like you rushed it)

-Didn’t fined you on the GSD roster so I personally don’t believe you were a captain

Coffeatus

Apr 1, 2022

-SUPPORT

-Didn’t fined you on the GSD roster so I personally don’t believe you were a captain

well, i just came back from a long break. My prime time is 23:00 - 02:00 UTC+3. I do not play long sessions, just a couple of hours on the weekend, rarely more. I played this week, maybe we just didn't cross paths.

I honestly have no idea what else to add. I said all i could think of. What else you wish to see in app?

My roster check in (in "GENSEC Roster Signup" ggl form) might be under nickname "Blindead". That was a cringest name i ever came up with, on god. So i just changed it to 'Aphonic' (Shino gave me that name). The date must be 23.08.2022

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
+ Good Interactions
+ Was a unbelievable good Captain
+ professional and mature
+ Was always the nice guy who never judged anyone in the Captain team.
+/- the application is written well but could have a sprinkle of more detail

As I stated above, you were an excellent Captain. You wrote amazing documents for our department, came up with brilliant ideas to improve the department and were always a neutral guy when something was going, which is something I respect. You were one of the few captains that made a change in the GSD Department. I'm so happy that you've decided to come back for a while and I really hope that this application will be accepted.

Best of lucks - Dennis Fredriksen

Captain Vindicator (Resigned)
Nu-7 SPC (Resigned)
E-11 SGT (Resinged)
E-11 SPC (Current)

096 whitelist (current)

Last edited:

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021

-SUPPORT

He was a captain but resigned due to work. He made a lot documents and were one of the best captains in a certain period. I really hope you will notice him soon since he's amazing at his work.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

I do not remember you as a Captain at all, as at that time I was an OSA at my prime. You can correct me if need to be. I have also not seen you on-site as of the last 2 weeks approximately, so I cannot give you an entire judgement.

Good luck though!

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+Previous captain experience
+I do remember having some interactions with you in which they were very good

-As of now I haven't seen you on site.
-I do beleive that you could've added more detail on your app.

+Lore is pretty good.

From what I could gather, I've decided to give you a +SUPPORT because you have alot of experience in the department and was a captain a while ago. You were a very good captain and I believe that you could improve the department alot, but I haven't seen you on site as of yet but feel free to prove me wrong my man.

Goodluck on your application:)

Coffeatus

Apr 1, 2022
Yep, that's my biggest downside. I can't be on Site every day and can't stay for long hours (but i am almost always able to respond in discord)). I will compensate this with quality content for Security department.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Moreno,
Your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact me or Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.