Harry Hill

Civilian name:
Jimmy Webb

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None currently, However planning to try out for MTF (Gotta start somewhere)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I'm applying for security Captain due to myself always helping out GENSEC in D Block and keeping it safe while helping out Researchers with experiments
and also allowing for an organized environment by keeping control of any situations and alerting the correct people.
I was also told by an agent and one of the Dpt directors that you can apply on the forums so I thought I would give it a go as I feel I can share my skills and help other GENSEC but also improve the roleplay aspect of the game by keeping everyone busy and keeping that RP factor.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I feel like I'm suitable due to working my way up the ranks to the highest level possible in GENSEC and feel I could take on more responsibilities
while being a Security Captain this would allow me to do so. One of the other Captains who lead GENSEC and I feel like I can do the same and take on this role and help out.
Strong knowledge of the game, Codes, COC and the overall structure of the SCP-RP as having 5.7k hours in Gmod does tend to help ;)
Also being older, being mature and handling situations without emotions/stress affecting them. I feel I could deal with these stressful situations and also me being active on the server as this is the only Gmod server I play so will always be there to deal with any situations that arise.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of the security captain is to structure GENSEC while supporting the best they can, they can do this by making sure GENSEC know what they are doing
tasking each cadet/officer/Sergeant with jobs such as manning airlock and also permitting a shakedown of D Block when necessary. The Captain has final say unless overruled by the Chief of Security or a CL 5 personnel.
Also being able to structure RRT and making sure they are all active and helping out in situations such as Riots/First response.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Harry was a young lad when he dreamed about becoming a hero and always being able to make that change. He had been an unpopular fella and didn't have many friends.
He always had hope that one day he would be a leader, however other young people always disagreed and then one day He then met his famous idol who was funny enough named "Harry Hill".
The famous Harry Hill said to the young boy harry that he would be a great leader and grow up to be able to lead people and help them achieve the best they can.
This grew on Harry and he started reading up and doing his research on social skills and people trying to figure how to get the most out of people.
Harry then found his way into a deep hole after finding and researching the best he could and was taken by the FBI into what they call site 65 where he was put to use as a cadet and then worked his way up and using these people skills and leader skills
He was able to finally to get this leader role he had always dreamed off​

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Hill,
Your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact me or Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your interview.

Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.